Chapter 98 I didn't mean to criticize you

Well, here comes the most serious one.

"What's wrong? I said a few words to you and made you miserable?"

Xu Chenting raised his brows slightly and asked with a smile.

Listening to the tone of Fu Boyun's words just now, it seems that he has suffered a lot of grievances and finally found a vent.

Xu Chenting couldn't help but reflect on himself, did he really bully Fu Boyun?

But what is wrong with the child.

"No." Fu Boyun denied it with a serious expression.

"Ah?"

Xu Chenting was about to apologize, but Fu Boyun suddenly said something like this, which confused Xu Chenting: "Do you need me to apologize now?"

"No."

Fu Boyun said stubbornly, Those who didn't know thought he was asking Xu Chenting to apologize to him.

To be able to say what he said was so tough, Fu Boyun was definitely a leader, willing to be defeated.

"So, what do you mean by this just now? Can you ask me?"

Xu Chenting was really confused, and asked Fu Boyun humbly.

"Your situation is too small." Fu Boyun gave Xu Chenting a cold look and pointed out the shortcomings of Xu Chenting.

Xu Chenting pointed at himself, his expression became more confused, his lips moved, and he said silently: Me?

"It doesn't matter if you apologize or not, the point is not to apologize, you see, your ideological awareness is not enough."

Fu Boyun put his hands behind his back and turned his back to Xu Chenting, as if the vice president was reprimanding his subordinates who had made mistakes.

Xu Shenting: ? ?

Xu Chenting suspected that Fu Boyun was here to find fault on purpose, and he took the opportunity to complain a few words while he didn't understand what he meant.

He felt that Fu Boyun might have reached the state of 'no fights for three days, and the house was demolished'.

"I didn't mean to criticize you."

It seemed that his attitude was too obvious, and Fu Boyun even explained it to himself to make up for it.

"Then what do you mean?" Xu Chenting also wanted to hear it, but the layout was small and his ideological awareness was not high. Isn't this called criticism?

"As your partner, I think it's necessary for me to defy power and point out some mistakes in you frankly and frankly. This is a good performance for you."

Fu Boyun's words sounded like there was nothing wrong with him.

So here comes the question.

Xu Chenting made some mistakes, what did he mean?

"Just like the incident just now, do you think you have double standards?" The

topic returned to the previous question, and Fu Boyun asked Xu Chenting a very serious question.

but.

Xu Chenting hadn't responded, and when he didn't even give a look, Fu Boyun nodded solemnly:

"Yes, you also think you have double standards, don't you!"

Xu Chenting couldn't help laughing, but he still held back. , he didn't think so.

However, Xu Chenting didn't dismantle the platform, and quietly watched how Fu Boyun wanted to be round.

"So you must be strict with yourself and others with yourself, so that if others want to find fault with you, there is nowhere to find it, you will be perfect, you know?"

Fu Boyun said to Xu Shenting with a serious tone like a veteran cadre.

Xu Chenting raised his eyes and took a deep look at Fu Boyun, except you, who wants to find fault with me?

"I can become the richest man by adhering to this principle. Do you feel it? Is it true?"

Fu Boyun also used himself as a personal statement to prove that this big piece of nonsense he just made is valid and serious. of.

Can you argue with that?

you can not.

Because you are not the richest man.