Chapter 62 Is there something I can't listen to?

"Brother, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't compromise with her."

Fu Ruoxi was depressed and said guiltily, "I'm sorry, brother."

Qin Junze took Fu Ruoxi in his arms and patted her on the back to comfort her. Her emotions and expressions were also a little dignified.

It was not so easy for him and Ruoxi to be together.

Because Ruoxi is from Fu's family.

In the Fu family, many things are beyond their control, especially their own marriage. Marriage is their destiny.

Qin Junze obviously did not belong to the list of marriage partners, so he and Fu Ruoxi fell in love, and the marriage was naturally blocked by the Fu family.

Even if Fu Ruoxi was forced to die, the Fu family didn't have the slightest sympathy, and only had interests in their eyes.

In the end, Fu Boyun stood up and took everything.

Back then, Fu Boyun did not have the wealth and status he has today, and his situation in the Fu family was also very difficult, but he still stood up resolutely to stand up for these younger brothers and sisters.

like a giant.

It's really not easy for Fu Boyun to have the status and achievements he has today.

Unlike many generations of rich families with mines, Fu Boyun created everything by himself.

"It has nothing to do with you."

Fu Boyun's brows were warm and his tone was flat: "Before I went back to Fu's house, there was no difference

between now and now." on.

"Brother, if you don't answer her call, the aunt will definitely come to trouble you. Do you want to stay with us during this time?"

Fu Ruoxi looked at Fu Boyun, her eyes were full of distress, the aunt's attitude towards his brother How bad it is, she has seen it well, and can't help but worry.

"No, she will naturally find a company if she can't find me. Don't I have to go to work?"

Fu Boyun didn't take it seriously, this kind of thing has made him numb.

However, Fu Ruoxi reminded him of one thing, which is indeed a good excuse and can be used well.

"Brother, are you confused by anger? Laughing in anger?"

Seeing Fu Boyun's lips curling into a smile, Fu Ruoxi was even more worried.

"Junze, help me find an apartment near Yanda University as soon as possible." Fu Boyun told Qin Junze to do it: "This matter is very important and should be dealt with first."

"Huh?

" Jump so big?

Didn't you just say that you were afraid that Yu Qiushuang would come to trouble Fu Boyun?

How could it feel that Fu Boyun didn't care about this matter at all, and even thought about other things.

"Got it."

Sure enough, the affairs of Mr. Fu's family's children were the most important, and everything else had to stand aside.

"Ding."

Qin Junze received a message, glanced at it, and read it out unconsciously: "You have received a new message from President Fu."

"What?"

Qin Junze looked at Fu Boyun in confusion, very confused: "The person is right in front of me. Is there anything I can't say face-to-face and need to send a message?"

"Is there something I can't listen to?"

Fu Ruoxi immediately realized that it was a dining table for three people, but there were two people talking to each other. Send WeChat, this... I

get it, I get it.

Fu Ruoxi asked, "I can avoid it, I don't need to be so troublesome! Do you need it?"

"It's not that you can't listen, it's just that you can't express it with words."

Fu Boyun raised his eyebrows lightly, why are they all so sensitive?

"Can you talk after reading the information?" Fu Boyun's tone was cold.