Chapter 92

"Then will the child stay in the future?"

Uncle Lin knew almost everything about the Fu family. Knowing that the child was also a pitiful one, he asked.

Fu Boyun didn't answer, but tapped Xu Chenting's head twice with his knuckled fingers.

Xu Chenting looked up at Fu Boyun from his arms, dumbfounded.

"Will this child stay in the future?"

Fu Boyun repeated Uncle Lin's question just now.

"Ask me?" Xu Chenting pointed at himself, a little uncertain in his words.

"Aren't you my little ancestor? I don't want to ask you who?" Fu Boyun said confidently, as if nothing was wrong.

When Uncle Lin heard this, he smirked next to him, looking at the two of them lovingly, with a smile on the corners of his mouth, the young couple.

Xu Chenting sat back on the sofa, held the little guy's little hand lovingly, and looked up at Fu Boyun: "You take a plane to Haicheng at dawn, and you don't get home until nine o'clock in the evening. It's not for the sake of picking people back. Keep this little guy?"

"If you don't like it, then don't keep it."

Fu Boyun's expression was very serious, and the meaning was obvious. The main thing was to see what Xu Chenting meant.

"Pick it up and throw it out? Pfft, killing people!"

Xu Chenting couldn't help but laughed and complained.

By the time I saw the news in my last life, it was too late.

Now I picked up the little guy one day earlier, and staying here can be regarded as making up for the doubts of the previous life.

Um?

Something seems wrong?

Xu Chenting's eyes suddenly darkened, and he looked at Fu Boyun thoughtfully. From before, he had always felt something strange.

So this is ah!

Master Fu, it's quite hidden.

Xu Chenting bent his lips, unable to hide his inner joy, he calmed down a little before saying seriously:

"Stay here, we won't have any children in the future anyway."

"Hmph, you really like me very much, and now it's over. After thinking about us."

Fu Boyun's arrogant look of 'I knew it' was quite embarrassing.

Xu Chenting: ...

Xu Chenting looked at Uncle Lin speechlessly, Uncle Lin smiled helplessly and shook his head, Young Master is really awkward in front of Young Master!

Xu Chenting glanced at Fu Boyun and said, "Whether I like you very much, it doesn't matter."

"Ah? It doesn't matter? What does it matter?"

The smile at the corner of Fu Boyun's mouth suddenly froze. Se's expression suddenly collapsed, and the old man looked at Xu Chenting unhappily.

"Listen to my analysis!" Xu Chenting began to analyze it bit by bit.

"The point of this matter is that you are old."

"Pfft." Fu Boyun felt a sharp arrow pierced into his heart.

"I will definitely leave before me in a few decades.

"

"And I, although I will inherit your inheritance, I won't inherit it for a few years, and I will be gone."

"So, is it important to raise an heir?"

After Xu Chenting finished speaking, he paused. He seemed to be thinking, then nodded in agreement: "Well, it's very important."

"I'm still here, you've already been planning how to inherit my inheritance?"

Fu Boyun was angry and helpless, and reached out and knocked on it. Xu Chenting's head.

"People without thought, he must worry about."

Xu Chenting covered the place where he had been knocked with his hands, and asked innocently, "Isn't this important?"

Fu Boyun gave Xu Chenting a deep look, and turned his head away: "It's important."