Chapter 106

"Let him call me grandpa!"

Xu Shenting's tone was so serious that it made people think that he was not joking.

Fu Boyun:? ?

Did he hear it wrong?

This seniority cannot be counted here!

"You don't want to hear me call you daddy, but I want to hear you call me daddy! Hehehe."

Xu Shenting was still justified. He smiled very happily and became more confident: "I gave you a chance, but you don't want to . For the sake of fairness, you have to give me a chance, I want it!"

"Are you polite?" Fu Boyun asked helplessly.

"Isn't it impolite for me to say that just now?"

After listening to Fu Boyun's feedback, Xu Shenting also began to reflect on whether the words he just used were really inappropriate, and then nodded.

"I know."

Fu Boyun raised his eyebrows. Did he know? Why does he feel like he doesn't know?

"Listen to me again, you don't want to hear me call you dad, but I want to hear you call me dad. If possible, I hope you can help me fulfill this wish. Thank you so much."

Xu Shenting's expression and tone were even more intense He was sincere and awe-struck, and after he finished speaking, he did not forget to ask Fu Boyun how he felt:

"Do you think saying this would be a little more polite?"

Fu Boyun said that he did not want to speak.

Just because he doesn't speak doesn't mean that Xu Shenting will feel cold and embarrassed. In some aspects, Xu Shenting is still very good.

For example, the infuriating bonus of self-questioning and self-answering, I am really talented in this area.

"Oh, I've learned it, I've learned it." Xu Shenting's humble attitude really made it impossible for anyone to say anything wrong.

Xu Shenting squinted his eyes with a smile and curled his lips, admiring Fu Boyun's speechlessness as he choked on his words.

Xu Shenting belongs to the kind of person who looks harmless but is particularly sinister.

Fu Boyun stretched out his hand to purr Xu Shenting's head, and asked with an unclear meaning:

"Want to hear me call you daddy?"

"Can you?"

Xu Shenting was a little surprised. He didn't expect that Fu Boyun would pick up on his words. Could it be that , will he still have the chance to hear Fu Boyun call him dad in his lifetime?

"Okay."

Fu Boyun's thin lips curled up slightly, and he agreed simply.

Xu Shenting pricked up his ears in anticipation, but Fu Boyun had already closed his eyes and fell asleep, as if he was not the one who just agreed to call daddy.

Fu Boyun didn't cooperate, so Xu Shenting stopped making trouble with him angrily: "Xiaobai, call you dad from now on, and call me little dad, that's fine."

"I didn't expect that I would have such a big son at such a young age. ."

Xu Shenting's eyes narrowed and he couldn't help but sigh. It's been a while since he was reborn. Everything seems unreal, but everything is so beautiful.

Everything is going in a good direction and life is not as bad as imagined.

Xu Shenting stared at Fu Boyun's handsome profile, with a smile that couldn't be hidden at the corner of his mouth.

Perhaps, it was because of meeting the right person that everything became so beautiful.

Fu Boyun suddenly opened his eyes and frowned: "You still have such a big husband, why don't you feel emotional?"

"Pfft, you are jealous too. Are you a big jealous person?"

Xu Shenting chuckled softly. After all, the jealous Fu Boyun is really frank and cute.

In the evening, after returning to the room, Xu Shenting realized why Fu Boyun was so straightforward in agreeing to call him dad in the car.

Fu Boyun called his father all night.

Xu Shenting has never wanted to hear these two words so much.

What about the boys who agreed that they all want to be each other's father? Why is it so different for Fu Boyun?

the next day.

Xu Shenting didn't want to move. He was lying on the bed with only one thought in his mind.