Chapter 71 I Want You To Die

"Xu Limin."

Xu Chenting called Xu Limin's name together with his surname, and sneered:

"You remembered that you are my father at this time? You threw me to the auction in the restricted area, you thought that I could live. Why? Why do people have to be so double-standard?"

"Then the company goes bankrupt, what good will it do for you if the Xu family goes down?"

Xu Limin still doesn't feel that there is anything wrong with his previous behavior of selling his son, but he still feels very uncomfortable. Straightforward.

Bad people always have their own reasons for doing bad things, and they never feel that they are doing bad things.

They are always so righteous that they think they are right.

"The bankruptcy of the company doesn't do me any good, but it doesn't do me any harm either."

Xu Chenting had no feelings for the Xu family or the Xu Group, and his tone was indifferent: "The quality of the Xu Group is none of my business."

"The quality of the Xu Group has nothing to do with you, but it's my life. Do you really want to kill me? Do you just want me to die?"

Xu Limin retorted excitedly, and when he got angry, he forgot scared.

"I want you to die!"

Xu Chenting's tone was neither salty nor light, but the emotional Xu Limin calmed down all of a sudden, his hands and feet were cold, and he looked at Xu Chenting in disbelief.

How did he say the words that he wanted him to die with a blank face?

Xu Limin couldn't help but suspect that Xu Chenting didn't just think, maybe he wanted to do it.

Just imagining it, made Xu Limin shudder and looked at Xu Chenting in horror.

"Don't you deserve to die? You deserve to die better than anyone else."

Xu Chenting stood up, clutching the golf club in both hands, and swung it towards Xu Limin's head.

But Xu Chenting's cue was not aimed at Xu Limin, but smashed at the shoe cabinet behind him.

It seems that the thrill of smashing things can calm the anger in Xu Chenting's heart.

Otherwise, maybe in the next second, he would not be able to restrain himself, and a hammer would directly hit Xu Limin on the head.

Xu Chenting smashed his club for three minutes before he stopped.

Xu Limin was tense, not sure if Xu Chenting would hit his head directly with a club in the next second.

Looking at the mess in that place, you can see how ruthless Xu Chenting was when he attacked.

Seeing Xu Chenting stop, Xu Limin regained his courage again, his voice still trembling: "Xu Chenting, you are a lunatic like your mother, lunatic!"

The anger that Xu Chenting finally calmed down came up again.

Xu Chenting squatted down, stretched out his hand and pinched Xu Limin's chin, so hard that the blue veins on the back of

his hand burst out: "You fucking have the face to mention my mother, you deserve it!"

"Cheating, domestic violence, cold violence, what have you not done? You are driving her crazy."

Xu Chenting patted Xu Limin's face with the back of his other hand: "She is right, the worst thing she has done in her life is to look blindly. You're a scumbag."

"You said I'm a lunatic, who forced me to be crazy?"

Xu Chenting raised his eyes and glanced at Wang Xinyue, who was standing beside him in shock: "You guys drove me crazy, now you guys I 'm scared, but it's funny."

"What's going on?"

Xu Chengfeng heard a lot of noise in the house as soon as he came back. When he entered the door, he saw a mess, his frightened eyes were dull, and his father was pinched by Xu Chenting. The face, at first glance, is very bad.

Xu Chengfeng happened to meet Xu Chenting's cold eyes, and he froze in place.

Xu Chenting is too fierce, this crazy critic.