Chapter 84 He is good or bad, he likes it

"Oh."

Although he felt that with his intelligence, no one would be able to deceive him, but Xu Chenting looked so serious, Lu Yucheng nodded obediently.

Because of this interruption, Lu Yucheng forgot to wonder if Xu Chenting had lied to him just now.

In comparison, it may also feel that this matter is not too important.

"Why is your reaction more dull than mine!"

Lu Yucheng looked at his phone, but still felt that Xu Chenting's mood was too dull, and intuitively told him that there must be something he didn't know: "Do you know something, hurry up and follow me? Let me gossip."

"Maybe I expected it!"

Of course Xu Chenting didn't react, everything was in his plan.

Xu Chengfeng's movements are quite fast!

"What do you mean! Did you guess that these two little bitches would get engaged?"

Lu Yucheng didn't quite understand what he heard, and he was afraid that he would miss the gossip, and his thirst for knowledge was very strong: "Isn't Xu Chengfeng Ji Sheng, the sea king fish pond? One of them?"

Yes.

The unknowing people who eat melons will only think that Ji Sheng is the king of the sea, and with so many contacts at the same time, Xu Chengfeng is just one of them.

Compared with why Xu Chengfeng knew that Ji Sheng and Xu Chenting were together, and went out to dinner with Ji Sheng alone, with an ambiguous attitude, more people would think that Ji Sheng must have the means, and Xu Chengfeng might just be coaxed. , after all, Ji Sheng has so many previous convictions.

Ji Sheng's reputation is bad, but Xu Chengfeng can still play a victim in this incident.

Identity is much better than Ji Sheng.

"Ji Sheng's reputation is rotten, Xu Chengfeng is still engaged to Ji Sheng, what are you planning?" Lu Yucheng felt that he couldn't understand it.

Shouldn't it be better to stay as far away as possible when meeting a scumbag?

"Picture what?"

Xu Chenting chuckled, poked Lu Yucheng's mobile phone screen with his finger, and looked up at him: "The strong alliance!"

"The Xu family is in danger now, and he is eager to find a powerful company to give him a hand. After this crisis, it is also expected that Xu Chengfeng and Ji Sheng will get engaged."

"Even if there is a crisis in the Xu family's company and there are so many rich people, Ji Sheng is not the only choice!" Lu Yucheng felt that it was still unwise to choose Ji Sheng.

"No, only Ji Sheng." Xu Chenting said with certainty.

"Why?"

"Because Ji Sheng likes Xu Chengfeng, he just wanted to play with my feelings and make Xu Chengfeng happy."

Xu Chenting told Lu Yucheng about some of the things between the three of them:

"Regardless of whether Ji Sheng spends his time on the outside, in his heart, Xu Chengfeng is different. He really likes only Xu Chengfeng. So apart from Ji Sheng, who likes Xu Chengfeng so much, no normal person will be fine. Looking for something to trouble yourself, what kind of cooperation do you have with a company that is about to go bankrupt, understand?"

"Oh, there is such a thing."

Lu Yucheng suddenly realized that many things are really not just what they seem on the surface, I know The more you talk about it, the more angry Lu Yucheng is: "Then what kind of grievance do you have with Xu Chengfeng? He actually asked Ji Sheng to deceive your feelings. You can't see that he is such a person, it's too bad."

"Ji Sheng It was his idea to deceive my feelings, mainly to win Xu Chengfeng's favor, but it was true love."

Xu Chenting recalled Ji Sheng's indifference and Xu Chengfeng's schadenfreude after he knew the truth in his previous life. His tone became even colder: "However, neither of these two are good birds."

"What kind of grudge do I have with Xu Chengfeng? Probably because we are both surnamed Xu, and we are not born to be good friends."

Xu Chenting calmed down and was indifferent. said.

"Really?" Lu Yucheng felt that this reason sounded ridiculous?

To be honest, he sometimes really couldn't tell whether Xu Chenting was serious or joking?

It looks more and more advanced.

"They wanted to sell me in exchange for money to fill the company's pit, but I escaped." Xu Chenting stated the situation in a flat tone.

next second.

Xu Chenting showed a triumphant smile and made a victory gesture: "Then I encouraged Xu Chengfeng to find Ji Sheng to be the scapegoat, and the plan went well."

Lu Yucheng was stunned!

He originally thought that Xu Chenting came from a small place and his family was poor, but he didn't expect that Xu Chenting's family was not bad, but he lived so hard.

Sure enough, the Xu family really didn't have a good thing.

Then again, Shen Chen plays beautifully with his hand, he is good or bad, he likes it very much, hehehe~