Chapter 103: A little goldfish with only three seconds of memory

"Beg to differ. "

Fu Boyun stepped forward and hugged Xu Shenting's slender waist, frowning slightly, and had his own opinions and understanding of the conclusion Xu Shenting just gave:

"I think we can discuss the issue of whether abstinence is good for the body. A more in-depth discussion, what do you think? "

"I don't look at it. "

Xu Shenting glanced at Fu Boyun and said flatly, then walked straight past him.

"Ting. "Fu Boyun followed Xu Shenting and did not give up communicating with Xu Shenting.

"What did you see just now? "

When Xu Shenting walked out of the restaurant, he saw the little guy covering his eyes with his hands and squatting down to talk to him with a smile.

"I didn't see it, I didn't see anything. "

The little guy still covered his eyes obediently, shook his head, and said in a small voice: "I didn't see the fierce-faced brother holding his brother on his lap and kissing him. "

Xu Shenting: ...

Although I knew I was seen by them just now, hearing them say it now is a different mood.

Uncle Lin was snickering beside him.

Xu Shenting couldn't help but lower his head and bury his face in his knees. This was too shameful!

Fu Boyun said to Uncle Lin: "Uncle Lin, take him to eat first, and he will go out later."

"Everyone is gone, get up! " "

When Uncle Lin took the little guy to the restaurant, Fu Boyun reached out to Xu Shenting and coaxed him softly.

Xu Shenting raised his head and looked at Fu Boyun aggrievedly: "I still want to show more dignity in front of the children, but my...image is gone." "

To put it simply, if you try to show off and fail, you will die.

"My bad. "Fu Boyun admitted his mistake very smoothly.

Xu Shenting grabbed Fu Boyun's hand and stood up, nodding affirmatively: "Of course it's your fault." "

"Well, my fault, don't be angry. "

Fu Boyun took advantage of the situation and put his arms around Xu Shenting's waist and walked upstairs, his thin lips slightly hooked.

However, wasn't it someone who kissed me first just now? Didn't someone flirt first just now?

When you are angry, do you only have three seconds of memory like a little goldfish?

Even the most ferocious ones.

"Take him to register later?"

Xu Shenting put on the sweater, and while arranging the clothes, he turned to look at Fu Boyun and asked.

"Yeah."

Fu Boyun raised his eyes and looked at Xu Shenting and responded.

Xu Shenting changed into a white shirt and put on a loose blue bear wool sweater, a pair of black loose straight trousers, and a long blade necklace hanging on his chest, which looked chubby.

"What do you want to do if you keep looking at me?"

Xu Shenting noticed Fu Boyun's gaze and asked directly.

"Kid, why are you so milky?" Fu Boyun slowly approached Xu Shenting calmly.

Xu Shenting looked at himself in the full-length mirror in front of him and said uncertainly:

"Really? I think I look very handsome! When I walk out, I look like the most handsome guy in the world."

"Ask me again."

Fu Boyun She leaned against Xu Shenting's back, wrapped her arms around his abdomen and held him, supported the full-length mirror in front of her with one hand, and looked at Xu Shenting in the mirror as she spoke.

"What?" Xu Shenting was a little confused.

"The question just now."

Xu Shenting thought about it for a moment and blurted out unconsciously: "What do you want to do when you keep looking at me?"

"I want to."

Fu Boyun's deep and magnetic voice rang in his ears.

Xu Shenting tilted his head and looked at Fu Boyun in the mirror, even more confused:? ? ?

It took him a second to react, and he opened his eyes wide:! ! !

Dry!

Fu Boyun curled his lips, with a dark glow of unknown meaning in his deep eyes. He stretched out his hand to pinch Xu Shenting's chin, turned his face to her, lowered his head and kissed him deeply.