Chapter 34 Are you old and your memory is not very good?

"It's me."

Xu Chenting took the initiative to raise his hand high.

Xu Chenting's positive attitude made people suspicious, saying that he couldn't understand this wave of operations.

"I'm Xu Keming from the Yancheng District Bureau, please explain what's going on?" Xu Keming stepped forward to inquire about the situation, and glanced at the cafe.

Xu Chenting briefly explained what happened to him: "It's like this, this old aunt suddenly tore off her clothes and ran out screaming and said I wanted to violate her."

"You are talking nonsense!"

Chen Sijia spoke fiercely He refuted Xu Chenting: "I'm a girl, how could I use my reputation to do such a thing."

Xu Keming frowned, if it is true that this kind of violation of women is too bad.

One said that he was violated, and the other said that the other party directed and acted by himself, which is difficult to judge.

"Where did it happen? Is there any surveillance?"

Xu Keming looked around for surveillance cameras. If there was surveillance video, it would be very obvious what was right and wrong.

"It's in the rest room of our employees, because it's where the employees change their work uniforms, so there's no surveillance."

Chen Sijia wiped away her tears and explained the situation to them: "Because he was absent from work for no reason yesterday, the manning arrangement in the store was caused yesterday. However, it was a mess, so the boss was very angry and said he was going to fire him. I told him that he was fired. He didn't seem to be angry and wanted to take revenge, so he pulled me into the rest room, and then I struggled to break free. I escaped."

Chen Sijia couldn't help covering her mouth with her hand, as if she didn't want to recall this incident.

Everyone's attention was focused on Xu Chenting. The logic of the whole story Chen Sijia said was relatively smooth, and it was in the past.

Although some people don't seem to do such things at ordinary times, it is difficult to guarantee that they will not be so impulsive when they are angry.

Xu Chenting didn't have any look of panic on his face, and smiled lightly: "Are you sure there is no surveillance?"

When Chen Sijia, who was crying very sadly, heard this, her body stiffened for a moment.

"Auntie, you are really old, and your memory is not very good?"

Xu Chenting had an inexplicable smile on the corner of his mouth, as if he was winning: "We didn't enter the rest room just now, and there is no surveillance in the rest room. But the corridors outside the lounge are monitored, think about it, don't you?"

Yes.

Just now, Chen Sijia directly stopped people outside the rest room, and did not let Xu Chenting in at all.

Chen Sijia couldn't help but think about whether the surveillance in the corridor would capture their position. If they were captured, when the surveillance video was released, she would really be finished.

This matter was done on a whim, and he never thought about dealing with surveillance in the past, but Xu Chenting took advantage of it.

No wonder Xu Chenting is so calm, he is sure that there are surveillance videos that can prove his innocence.

Chen Sijia's hesitation and panic in his eyes were all seen by Xu Keming, and at a glance, he knew that there was something tricky in it.

"It's easy to do with monitoring. Help me adjust the monitoring to see the situation."

Although he knew it, Xu Keming would not jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

To draw a conclusion without finding out the truth, and any crime charged on the head of an innocent person, is one's own dereliction of duty.

He can't do this kind of thing, and I'm sorry for his police uniform.

Chen Sijia's face was pale, her eyes were dodging, she forgot to continue crying in panic, but her heart was about to jump out of her nervousness.