Chapter 63 I'm going to start speculating on your thoughts

"Oh."

Qin Junze opened the message obediently, and was amused by himself: "I really can't tell."

Qin Junze handed the phone to Fu Ruoxi to see.

Fu Boyun just pushed Xu Shenting's WeChat business card to Qin Junze through WeChat.

"Does this mean that I want to add him?"

Qin Junze felt that he couldn't understand Fu Boyun's thoughts more and more, especially now, what was he thinking of?

"Uh-huh." Fu Boyun snorted lightly. Isn't that obvious?

"No, what does it mean so suddenly?"

There must be a reason for him to add to Shen Ting's WeChat!

Fu Boyun didn't speak, just raised his eyes and glanced at him, Qin Junze instantly compromised: "I know, I'll add him as a friend."

Qin Junze obediently sent a friend verification application to Xu Chenting, and while operating, he asked: "Then I added him, what should I say?"

"You still use me to teach you to chat?" Fu Boyun's long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and his tone was full of disgust.

Qin Junze: ...

OK, you are the boss, you have the final say.

However, this master is really difficult to serve, what else can I do, get used to it.

"I'm going back."

After eating and explaining things, Fu Boyun was ready to go back.

"Okay, brother, drive slowly on the road." Fu Ruoxi didn't hold back either. Her brother usually likes to be alone and enjoy the quietness of being alone.

wrong.

Fu Ruoxi thought about it, in fact, her brother doesn't like to be alone, but she just hasn't met anyone who feels comfortable with him!

Therefore, it is better to be short than to abuse, and I haven't seen a companion by my side for so many years.

However, the situation is different now. Fu Boyun's eyes have a figure of another person, and now he probably likes two people to nest together!

There was a smile on Fu Ruoxi's mouth, her brother's idea should be realized soon!

Not long after Fu Boyun left, Xu Chenting passed Qin Junze's WeChat friend application.

Qin Junze moved his fingers, shook his head and moved his whole body, loosening his muscles and bones.

Then he sat upright and held the phone, full of fighting power: "I'm going to start speculating on the thoughts of Your Majesty."

"Pfft, I don't know if you thought you were going to fight like a man."

Fu Ruoxi looked at her husband's unusually serious appearance, Made him laugh.

Her eyes are full of love and smiles, why is her husband so cute?

"Daughter-in-law, don't you know that if I say something wrong today, you may have to go to the hospital with the fruit to see me tomorrow."

Qin Junze said the more and more aggrieved, and in the end he felt like he was going to die heroically. .

Fu Ruoxi squeezed Qin Junze's face angrily: "What nonsense, brother is not that kind of person, you must have a share of the credit for brother's reputation."

"I'm not, I don't, it's impossible!" Qin Junze A serious denial.

"Brother, since you haven't explained anything, it's obvious. You just don't want to say anything." Fu Ruoxi also analyzed what Fu Boyun meant just now. Although he didn't know what he meant, he wouldn't say anything. wrong.

Qin Junze nodded solemnly, hugged Fu Ruoxi, and kissed her on the face: "Daughter-in-law, you are smart."

Fu Ruoxi's cheeks were slightly red, and she was very happy.

When Qin Junze was holding his mobile phone and was about to start editing the first greeting message, Xu Chenting's message came first.