Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Starlight Girl

    "Gu Dong." Xu Heran swallowed her saliva and got up awkwardly. She had been kneeling for a long time, her knees were still a little numb, and her movements were not very sensitive, "Xin, Xin Nuo?!" The

    real Xin Nuo is even more beautiful than the one in the camera. Her thick black hair was tied into a ponytail, and a baseball cap was buttoned on her head. The expression on her face was cold and pale under the brim, and she didn't look very close.

    A strange feeling flashed in Xu Heran's heart, Xin Nuo...isn't it because of a cold personality?

    But the excitement of seeing Sinno up close made her forget about the trivial matter quickly.

    Xin Nuo was also observing her. When she entered the door, she heard Xu Heran scolding others. The object of scolding seemed to be... herself?

    impossible!

    It is estimated that he is losing his temper at a certain trainee who has improved in the ranking, and this certain trainee is surnamed Xin Mingnuo in nine out of ten.

    Sinno's expression was even lighter.

    "Xu

    Heran." Xin Nuo called Xu Heran, her voice was slightly hoarse, as if a strong emotion was suppressed deep in her throat. Her tone is beautiful, like a rose immersed in a transparent vase, quiet and soft, and the petals wrapped in still water stretch out clearly, with a hint of beauty.

    Xu Heran had already seen it in the video, but at the moment he couldn't help but be fascinated, and his ears turned red.

    Xin Nuo's tone was also light, "Are you looking for me?"

    "Ah, I'm looking for you?" Xu Heran asked blankly.

    Xin Nuo pressed the corner of his eyes, slowly raised his eyes, and looked at Xu Heran.

    It turns out that the little princess, who is so petite and petted, still pretends to be stupid? Didn't she ask people to break into her dormitory in the morning, shouting that the warehouse would be seen tonight, who is a pig?

    The little princess of the Xu family is just like a street girl.

    Xin Nuo sneered in her heart, she still had to go to dance practice, and had no time to play with her, so she reminded her in a concise and comprehensive way.

    "See you at the warehouse in the evening?"

    Sinno asked her to meet!

    Xu Heran's heart jumped with a "bang bang", and he repeatedly said, "Okay!"

    Xin Nuo raised her eyebrows, glanced at her indifferently, and turned to leave.

    Xu Heran reluctantly looked at her back until two minutes later, a woman walked in and looked at the bottles scattered on the ground.

    "He Ran, I have already contacted the director team, and the video of the sixth issue has been re-edited and released." The woman said. She has some fine lines at the corners of her eyes, a tight-fitting casual suit, and a staff's sign on her chest that reads "Universal Entertainment Cui Qi".

    Xu Heran nodded, agreeing with her words, the original owner has strength and beauty, she can make her debut without unspoken rules, and she also has the ability to make money. "Girls of Stars" is the exclusive sponsor of the Xu family, but the original owner has to die as a vicious female partner!

    Seeing Xu Heran agree obediently, Cui Qi, who originally thought she would lose her temper, gave her a surprised look. She noticed the tears on Xu Heran's face. The girl with red eyes looked very pitiful, and her beautiful face made people feel pity.