Chapter 66

Chapter 66 SGS

    Everyone in the Xu family found that Xu Heran was a little bit fluttering recently. He would stop when he was walking, and when he was doing other things, he would occasionally lower his head and make strange noises on his mobile phone, but when someone asked, he had a calm expression that nothing happened. , put the phone in his pocket and looked at people calmly.

    "...You were born to me, don't think that I can't see your emotions!" Xu Menglan sat beside Xu Heran, rubbed her hands on her head, and made a flying motion with her five fingers, "Some Zhuzhu screamed on their heads. Bubble."

    Ms. Diana smiled: "It's still pink."

    Everyone around the table laughed.

    "Humph." Xu Heran sat up straight, "I advise you to be nice to me, I'm going back to China soon, and then you can't even want me to stay with you!"

    Little Pearl shook her head, "Workers, Alas."

    Diana and Grandpa looked at each other, and they both laughed.

    "Geely's little grandson recently played with a certain little girl in kindergarten every day. Why do I think the four-year-old child is more mature than Peer?" Ms. Diana asked with a smile.

    "Hey! Immediately fly to show you!" Xu Heran threatened.

    "Oh, sorry." Diana winked at Grandpa, "I think we can add a new chair to our table, isn't it, dear?"

    Grandpa Xu said in a serious tone, "It will probably take a while later. In the new year of 2018, when the time comes, our little pearl doesn't need to leave her dear grandma and grandpa for a certain party, right?"

    "It's not a party, it's an awards ceremony!" Xu Heran broke the jar, "Why do you want to add here? Get a chair, people may not want to come!"

    Xu Jiamu was the first: "Oh?"

    Xu Junran: "Oh." Xu

    Menglan: "Oh."

    The eldest elder looked at each other, "Oh Huo."

    Several people were tacit . smile.

    Xu Heran groaned angrily, and then heard grandma laugh and say, "It's okay, my baby, we can fly to China, but I don't know if your friend would like to add more chairs for us?"

    "I think I want a softer cushion, thank you." Grandpa said.

    "Hey, it's all far away!" Xu Heran blushed, feeling that it might be better to admit it when it got to this point! She murmured, "Besides, she's so good-looking, I don't necessarily catch her!"

    Xu Heran thought of the kiss on the phone again, and his expression became light again, "Although, she is a little special to me, but I feel her Just treat me as a younger sister." At the     dining table, the Xu family with their ears pricked up looked excited, just like the kind of excitement when their pigs started to cuddle cabbage and admitted that she was cuddling cabbage, even Xu Junran was a little excited.     "You're not yet an adult, do others think you're young and unreliable? But it doesn't matter." Xu Junran, who had never been in love and never had a heart for others, began to analyze Xu Heran, "The students in the university are not very old, but The feelings of the people around come on quickly and warmly, I went to the playground for a few laps and then held my little hand when I came back, it's so strange that I can't touch my head, huh?"     Xu Junran looked at his mother who was covering his mouth, lowered his head again, and looked at He held Xu Jiamu's chopsticks on his plate.     "Shut up!" Xu Menglan threatened her younger son in a low voice, "Eat!"     "Don't pay attention to your brother, your sister's object is work, your brother's object is textbooks, what kind of love do they know! Our family's only hope is It's on you, baby!" Xu Menglan was enthusiastic towards Xu Heran, "Don't learn from the two of them, you must have a good relationship while you are young!"     "Mom, your eyes are flashing." Xu Heran's mouth twitched. , "It's just like the expression you used to lie to my brother that it grew out of a tree."     Xu Junran frowned, with an expression of "Is there such a thing?"     Xu Menglan glared at her, "How many years do you still remember?"     "Because you lied to children!" Xu Heran sneered.