Chapter 97

Chapter 97 She and Her

    "If you dare to drink in the future, don't touch me!"

    Xin Nuo said coldly to Xu Heran.

    Xu Heran wrapped himself in the quilt with an innocent expression, "What's the matter?"

    Zhuzhu didn't understand, Zhuzhu was confused, and Zhuzhu didn't do anything.

    "Huh."

    Alcohol can amplify emotions and Xu Heran's strength.

    Sinno, who felt like he was broken after getting up, had been sulking for a long time.

    But she had a big reason for this, and Xinnuo could only be silently angry.

    She got out of bed, walked into the bathroom, and saw marks on her body that were deeper than every time before...

    "Crack." Sinno put the mouthwash on the countertop and stared at his own eyes in the mirror.

    "Xu, He, Ran!"

    Someone responded loudly from outside the room.

    "Nuo Nuo, I'm going to buy food, don't miss me!"

    Xu Heran sprinted for 100 meters and ran out of the house, extremely embarrassed.

    She has stayed at this hotel many times. She pressed down on the floor where the restaurant was located, and ordered food with ease. While waiting for the meal, she took out her mobile phone to see if there was any news.

    Queen Mother Cui: "In the second half of the year, your album will be released, and your fans are clamoring for your business on Weibo every day."

    Xu Zhenzhu: "Okay."

    "Are you willing to reply?" Cui Qi's news immediately Chase over, "If you have time to post more about your current situation on social platforms, some people on the Internet have started to say that you found meaning in life after the last incident and decided to abandon your star to become a martial arts actor."

    Xu Zhenzhu thought about it: "It's not impossible . Hey ."

    "Some people said that you felt the danger in the world and went home to become the eldest lady."

    Xu Heran looked at it: "It shouldn't be me who was devastated, right?"

    "Stop talking, we're open!"

    "Okay." Xu Heran got up, took the lunch box from the smiling waiter, took a photo and clicked on Weibo.

    SGS Xu Zhenzhu: "I'm very happy today, I have something good to eat."

    After a while, fans and some people who have nothing to do have liked and commented on her.

    "Xu Zhuzhu! You still know it! You are not worth the money, I miss you so much!"

    Xu Heran replied immediately: "Zi Dao messed up."

    "QAQ Zhuzhu, are you okay?"

    "That's not ordinary."

    "What to eat?"

    "Xiaolongbao, fresh wontons and tea eggs, good morning, Sister     Yueyin     !

    " A huge bouquet of red roses stood outside the door with a face full of embarrassment. Sinno's eyes fell on the bouquet, and his expression was unclear.     Xu Heran frowned and stepped forward.     "What's wrong?" The     hotel manager quickly said to Xu Heran, "It's like this, someone sent a bunch of flowers to the hotel and named them for Miss Sinnoxin."     Xu Heran stretched out his hand, took out the card and glanced at it.     The card has only two words.     "Good morning."     "In the future, I will refuse to accept such unexplained things." Xu Heran said with a cold expression.     The hotel manager hurriedly explained: "The person who delivered the flowers only said that it was a bouquet for Miss Sinnosing, and left after delivery. We didn't stop us.     " People don't dare to sign, that is something that is not worth remembering, please help me throw it away."