Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Starlight Girl

    The smile on Xin Nuo's mouth gradually deepened, she watched Xu Heran's air kiss fall in her direction, and her heart did not fluctuate.

    She knew that Xu Heran had given up and believed that she would be eliminated, but... did she ever ask her if she would agree? It would be too boring if Xu Heran was eliminated just like that.

    She didn't want Xu Heran to leave her sight so easily, after all, Xu Heran was the biggest variable in the world after her rebirth.

    Xin Nuo shook her hair gently, her long curly hair fell on her shoulders, and the black hair on both sides wrapped the girl's white skin. Xin Nuo's face was very small, and his dark eyes were like indestructible ink. She took the microphone that was handed over and smiled at everyone.

    "My first teammate—Fifty-nine, Xu Heran."

    "..."

    "Hiss—"

    Many people looked at Xu Heran with surprise, and found that her face was no less surprised than theirs. Mouth open wide.

    "Xin Nuo actually chose Xu Heran! They were really reconciled?"

    "Just because of...that incident, the past grievances were written off?"

    "So did Xu Heran act like that to attract Xin Nuo's attention? Too Primary school students!"

    "But Xin Nuo and Xu Heran, if they really cooperate, it would be too scary... right?"

    The faces of the top five teams who have already selected their teammates are not very good-looking, and they are very entangled with Xu Heran, although Xu Heran said that she wanted to correct her arrogance, but they didn't dare to gamble on their future. What if she just talked about it? What if she becomes a princess again?

    The key is...Xu Heran is too dazzling, enough to compare the people standing by her side, even if it is the same team, there is competition, this is a competition, the competition is for the debut, how can you hand over a bright opportunity Let people!

    "Aren't you coming?" Sinno asked her, pretending to be unhappy.

    Xu Heran stood blankly and pointed to himself, "Me? Is it really me?"

    Xin Nuo rolled her eyes, "Yes, it's you, it's not wrong."

    Xu Heran's eyes suddenly burst into dazzling light, as if countless flowers were blooming beside her. Her blue-purple eyes reflected the bright lights in the hall. The light shines brighter than the most precious gem in the world.

    Those who were whispering couldn't help being dumbfounded when they saw her bright smile, and watched her run down, rushing towards Xinnuo.

    "Nuo Nuo—"

    Xu Heran opened her hands, her face was red and her eyes were red, and she put her arms around Xin Nuo's waist. She stumbled back a few steps with Xin Nuo's inertia.

    "Wait a minute, can I run away?" Xin Nuo said helplessly, "Little princess."

    Xu Heran was speechless with excitement, she took a deep breath, grabbed Xin Nuo's hand, and acted like a spoiled child, "I didn't expect you to choose Me!"

    Before leaving the show, being able to work with Xinnuo once is simply a gift from God!

    Xin Nuo glanced at her and smiled without saying a word.

    The trainees who were originally guessing their relationship look at me and I look at you. Judging from the scene where Xu Heran flew towards Xin Nuo, no one can say that the two of them have a bad relationship?