Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Starlight Girl

    Where am I young!

    Xu Heran raised Erlang's legs unhappily, secretly sulking, and waited for Xin Nuo to pack up and go out.

    One day, when she achieves great feats, Xin Nuo dares to say that she is small!

    Xu Heran rubbed his stomach and decided to go back and add milk for dinner, so as to try to pull out Xin Nuo Nuo as soon as possible!

    The woman sitting opposite Xu Heran observed for a long time. She saw the gold jewelry that Xu Heran took out to give to Xin Nuo's mother, and it became clear to Xu Heran about the richness. The heavy gold jewelry seemed to be very valuable. The girl bought her a thin bracelet and it cost tens of thousands!

    This was bought casually by the little girl, she is really rich! Wouldn't someone so rich lie to her?

    So what she said was true?

    "Hey, girl, I ask you, do you think it's still useful for me to work hard now?" The woman spoke to Xu Heran, and her tone was much gentler than before.

    Xu Heran was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, the aunt was still thinking about what she said casually. She turned her head and swept the woman's body up and down, "Effort is always useful, the key is your body..."

    "Hi! My body It's nothing, nothing at all! It's just that the two little ones in our family don't listen to me, so I scare them!" Auntie said proudly, she was afraid that Xu Heran would not believe it, so she got out of bed and raised her arms and legs to show Xu Heran a little bit of herself. No problem, very healthy!

    Xu Heran: "..."

    She pursed her lips slightly, the corners of her mouth drooped and immediately curved up, and a bright smile appeared on her face immediately.

    "That's it, then you have to work hard now. Let me tell you, don't care about men and women, the most important thing is that you have money. If you have money, where can your two children go to work, they must be at home every day. Come with you and listen to your words, right?" Xu Heran persuaded Xinnuo in his usual gentle tone.

    "Let me tell you, a friend my grandfather knew, from empty-handed to today's shipbuilding king, started from scratch, and only made money at the age of sixty-five, and once he made it, it was a lot of billions!"

    "How many billions?" The woman's eyes lit up, and her chest trembled with excitement, "Child, teach me quickly, how to make money?"

    "It's very simple, you, find a school first." Xu Heran said, "Elderly University Do you know? Sign up for more courses and study more. In this world, everything will betray you, but you won't be

    able to study!" "Me, study?"

    "Look, it's not right for you to think this way. The grandfather who has made a lot of millions is growing up and learning, and if you want to make money, you have to study more!"

    "Auntie, be self-improvement!"

    "And the tuition fees for colleges for the elderly are not expensive . , you can not only study, but also make friends with many people your age, maybe there are amazing people among them." Xu Heran said bitterly, "I don't know who will be the noble person in your future wealth!"

    "Also, You also have to pay attention to exercising. That old man runs a marathon every year. As for you, go to school during the day, go to the square dance at night, learn to grasp with both hands, and both hands must be hard!"     "Yes, yes, you are very reasonable. , you young people know a lot!" The woman felt that Xu Heran was right, she nodded again and again, and promised to invite Xu Heran to film when she made a lot of money in the future! Thank her!     Xu Heran agreed, and when Cui Qi called her away, he said goodbye to her.     As soon as she left, the woman called her son immediately, for fear of being heard by others, she lowered her voice, "Hey, son, quickly enroll me in the University for the Elderly, and enroll me in a few more courses! I don't count on you, I want myself Fight!"     Her son: "..."     ? ? ?     What else - forget it, it's better to find something to do for her than to spend money in the hospital pretending to be sick every three days.     The young people watching the whole process covered their faces with quilts and smirked, and the quilts trembled.     After half an hour, two young women suddenly walked into the ward, neatly tidying up Sinuo's mother's things.