Chapter 99

Chapter 99 She and Her

    Xu Heran was naturally joking with Xu Jiamu, she put down her phone and simply talked to Xin Nuo.

    "Yeah." Xin Nuo said to Xu Heran, "In short, let's stay away from them."

    "It's you who have to stay away from these wicked people." Xu Heran thought about it, "Why don't you come to the capital to accompany me in class, you Is there still a movie to be filmed this year?"

    Xin Nuo laughed: "Of course I want to accompany you, but I need Sister Cui's approval." Referring to Sister Cui, Xu     Heran said angrily

    : "Okay."

Assassin Ah Qing in "Lin Xiaosheng" won the Golden Deer Award for Best Supporting Actress and Best Newcomer. Many directors began to pay attention to this actress who came out of the Universal Entertainment Girl Group. The performance in the TV series "Deep Palace" is also remarkable. Taking only the movie, he is the person with the best performance and the most outstanding acting skills in the play.

    She has such wonderful acting skills at her age, and many filmmakers secretly lamented that Sinno may become a new generation leader.

    In Province D, at a director's house, a man with pale hair took a breath and said to the screenwriter, "Look again, the little girl is too handsome and not very useful."

    "Don't say that, I think "Wind" The assassin in Lin Xiaosheng is not bad, those eyes are really amazing." The screenwriter smoked at his head, "Try it."

    "What if a little girl doesn't want to be ugly?"

    "Why do you grind so hard ? Gee, let's see if people are willing to make your film first!" The screenwriter put out the smoke, "In this way, I will contact Universal first, if there is something to discuss, maybe the investment will be stable."

    "There is no hurry to invest, It's a big deal, I'll pay for it myself." The director said, "Just ask." The

    director said so, rubbing his hands together excitedly, watching the screenwriter not move, he said anxiously: "Go!

    " I didn't say go now, what time is it?" The screenwriter was speechless.

    "Also said I'm Moji, I think it's you!" The screenwriter picked up the phone, "In this way, I'll ask Li You to help me."

    Forest Villa, Xin Nuo sat on the sofa in the living room, chatting with everyone, While eating the fruit, she kept the tablet in her hand, and Xu Heran's face appeared on the screen from time to time.

    "I'm really dying of laughter, Mu Yiye, how old is he for such a big actor, and playing such tricks with a girl in her twenties will be criticized by the official name!" Jiang Qiong excitedly gave Everyone talk about melon.

    "What?" Xu Heran just sat down, "Who was criticized?"

    "Mu Yingdi." Xin Nuo said, fork an apple.

    "Ah—" Xu Heran opened his mouth.

    Xin Nuo moved the apple block in the direction of Xu Heran, then stuffed it into his mouth, biting, "It's so sweet."

    "I wrote a love song recently." Jian Yueyin, who was lying on the sofa, said lazily, "However, it's been a long time since a new song was released, do you want to sing it?"

    "No!" Xu Heran strongly refused.

    "Zhuzhu will release a new album in January," Sinno said.

    "Oh~"

    Everyone nodded together.

    "Let's talk about what's going on first." Xu Heran lowered his head and asked.