Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The Star Girl (Including Deep Water Plus)

    Xu Yanran returned to the training camp almost at the speed of escape. She asked for her mobile phone from the indifferent staff. She was reluctant to say thank you, and immediately contacted Xu's mother after turning it on.

    The phone rang for a long time, Xu Yanran's anxious heart gradually became cold as she waited, she pressed the red button tremblingly in the prompt "The call you dialed is temporarily unanswered", and her trembling fingers gave her the person who noted "ATM" Call up.

    After the long ringing, just when Xu Yanran was disheartened, the call was suddenly connected, Xu Yanran's eyes lit up, and her tone immediately picked up.

    "Dad! Help me, what should I do now, Xu Heran knows what I did!" Xu Yanran said anxiously, "Did she stab me out, and everyone on the Internet is scolding me? Me? What should I do, a lot of people asked me to retire!"

    There was silence on the phone, Xu Yanran frowned, suddenly anxious.

    "Dad, talk to me, Dad! I can't stay here any longer, please let someone pick me up! What's the matter with you? Xu Heran messed with me, why don't you help me? Will you just let her bully me? I'm still It's not your daughter! Xu Heran doesn't recognize you as a father, I'm your own daughter!" Xu Yanran's voice became louder as she spoke, and her voice echoed in the corridor.

    The staff looking after the trainee's luggage got up and slammed the door shut.

    Xu Yanran shuddered, and on the other end of the phone, Xu Junjie, who had been silent for a while, finally spoke up.

    His hoarse voice passed through the speaker and fell into Xu Yanran's ears.

    "Xu Yanran, how much do you know about your mother and Liu Ming?" Xu Junjie asked coldly.

    Xu Yanran's eyes widened, her voice stuck in her throat instantly. Her eyes rolled uneasily, "Gu Dong" swallowed her saliva, her voice dropped suddenly, and she stammered: "What's the matter... Can my mother have anything to do with Uncle Liu?"

    "Isn't Uncle Liu your accountant? They don't usually communicate very much." Xu Yanran whispered.

    "Haha." In the dimly lit room, Xu Junjie pressed the cigarette end to the desk, his bloodshot eyes showed a sarcastic smile, he said coldly, "Don't pretend to me, I tell you, you want to give Xu Heran The matter of splashing dirty water was exposed on the second day of your live broadcast, and it was broadcast on the whole network at 8:00 in the morning, right in the Xingyao girl feature film!"

    "The prince of the Xing family wants to join hands with me to do it. After a wave of Xu family, it was us who were ridiculed by the whole network in the end! I want to use funds to find a relationship to suppress this matter. Guess what, your good mother has joined forces with Liu Ming to take the money away. That's it! There are only a hundred thousand left in the company account!"

    Xu Yanran's eyes widened, cold sweat dripping down her forehead.

    "This... This, there must be a misunderstanding here."

    "Misunderstanding?" Xu Junjie lay back, his face pale, and mockingly said, "You can face her, by the way, on the third day of your live broadcast, your mother I didn't tell you about the situation and Liu Ming's departure beyond the economy? I have already called the police, my family, there is no good thing, if you don't want to, then don't think about getting out, hahahaha..."

    His frantic laughter echoed in the dark room, and Xu Yanran on the other end of the phone shivered in horror.

    "Beep." The