Chapter 41

Chapter 41 SGS (Including Overlord Ticket Plus Update)

    "On the final stage, please take your debut seat as the second Xinnuo trainee to debut!" Ning Yunfei, who took the initiative to stand aside, said loudly.

    Xin Nuo raised her hand, waved to the countless audience cheering for her, and bowed. The girl in the red dress smiled softly and turned around to step onto the long stage.

    Xu Heran stood there and turned around.

    In the dazzling light, the figure of the black-haired girl resembled the phantom of a dreamer. She stepped on the high steps to the applause, and sat calmly in the second row of silver seats with golden numbers.

    Xu Heran was a little dazed, and the unreal feeling made her panic. But the shouts from the audience and the enthusiastic expressions of the fans were so real. The false sense was broken, and sincere joy poured out from the deepest part of my heart, Xu Heran raised a smile.

    Finally, together with Nuonuo, debut!

    "Now, let's welcome the final stage champion of Star Girl with the warmest applause and be crowned with the honor of 20 million votes. Our well-deserved trainee, Xu Heran from Universal Entertainment, sit on your golden seat!"

    " Xu Heran—"

    "Little Pearl!!"

    Under the stage, five thousand people stood up in unison, cheered, and looked at the girl standing in the center of the stage.

    Ning Yunfei raised the microphone with an excited expression, "One hundred and forty girls, Xu Heran, the first-ranked trainee in the first round, although she experienced setbacks, she has a positive attitude and undoubted strength, and re-entered the final stage. Sit on the first throne, let's cheer for her!"

    "Xu Heran, you are the chief debut trainee tonight! Congratulations!"

    "Ahhhh-"

    "Ranran!"

    "Xu Heran!"

    Xu Heran opened her hands and hugged the audience. She folded her hands on her stomach and bowed in three directions below the stage. Then she turned around and greeted the audience in the live broadcast room and her friends who walked with her from behind. Teammates, bow to the program team and the Universal Entertainment team respectively.

    She raised a bright smile, and when she turned around, all the lights at the top of the hall closed and shone on the road leading to the throne.

    The light covered the queen's coronation rug.

    Xu Heran stepped out, and with a "bang" in the sky, golden sequins fell from the sky like snowflakes. Xu Heran stepped on the steps with the sequins falling from the sky.

    "Ha..."

    Xu Heran took a deep breath, and in the eyes of everyone looking up, he rolled his eyes and sat down.

    Behind her, in the large screen in the ring hall, a golden crown rose and slowly rotated on top of the pink-haired girl's head.

    "Ahhhh!!!"

    "SGS Come on!!"

    "SGS!"

    Ning Yunfei walked to the bottom of the steps, facing the audience in a calm tone, "I announce that the Star Girl show has ended perfectly, The SGS idol group has successfully formed a group! Let us look forward to the future, let us witness the future that belongs to them!"