Chapter 48

Chapter 48 SGS

    Entertainment I know: "Hello, fans who follow news in the entertainment industry, there have been eight new idol groups that have been on fire recently, and many friends claim to be fans of the excitement, and on a certain music program tonight, they are very excited. The news broke that the team did not quarrel with the face. At this point, some fans may be asking, what is the new idol group, and who are in the group? What does pounding Xindong mean? Let's help you understand what the pounding is... Well, the above is the meaning and origin of the pounding, is everyone clear? I hope this content carefully organized by the editor can solve your confusion.① "

    "???"

    "Who are you, why are you on the homepage of our cp circle!"

    "Who is confused, what are you confused about? I am only confused about who you are!"

    "Wonderful, what a piece of nonsense literature! Read this passage carefully, you You will find that ten seconds of precious time are wasted."

    "To save everyone's time, Shiran Xindong is my two daughters, and the team is actually a couple quarreling with each other, so let's go everyone!"

    "So, Nuonuo really Have you quarreled with Xiaozhu? Don't be too obvious on the stage."

    "Hahaha, how is it possible, a quarrel is impossible. Xiaozhu bounced around her sister to let her see herself, and kept blowing kisses, the face of her sister. Don't be too obvious."

    "But I only see three words on Nuonuo's face - coax me!"

    "Why are the couples arguing, I just think it's sweet! Is the song too sweet~yacoyaco~"

    "So, the final boss of SGS, the eternal god Jian Yueyin! A woman who can make Song Fenghua bounce around, laurel, coquettish Xinnuo and wink! Hahaha, it's worth seeing these three cute on stage in this life!"

    " Great captain, I still want to listen to love songs, I want to see the love songs in the team that she loves her, loves her, loves her, loves her, can you satisfy me in this life?"

    "A cow or your cow!"

    "Don't think about it first, this time the first album of the babies includes "Follow Me", and I want to make a MV! Can I look forward to another sexy eight people!

    " Come on, we'll give you one of Xin Nuo Nuo, and pray for your mercy!"

    "Hah... the saliva is about to drop!"

    "Do you want to shoot the MV for "Follow Me" first?" Xu Heran asked Cui Qi.

    The manager nodded, "Yes, when the producers discussed the MV, they decided to let you guys use your current hair color, then record the MV of other songs, and finally "yaco"."

    Cui Qi sat on the sofa and read the notes in his hand. She raised her head and asked the others, "Can I dye my hair?"

    "Yueyin, Weining?"

    "The song "yaco" is lively, so everyone's hair color can be lively, Fenghua, do you want to try other hair colors ? Nuonuo, do you think milky white is suitable for you?"

    Xin Nuo: "...Is it a discussion or a notification, Sister Cui, don't do this, I'm afraid."

    "Hahaha!" Jiang Qiong laughed, rubbing her own Red-haired, among the eight people, only she herself is red-haired, and the others are all black.

    "Well, let's discuss the hair color." Cui Qi comforted them. "Everyone is so young, let's dye some lively colors. The most important thing to be a girl group is to be happy."