Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Starlight Girl

    "Ding Dong" is a youth secret love song with a pure style, which is more moving when performed by young trainees.

    As the door rang, the girls in white school uniforms rushed out from behind the door, dancing lightly.

    "Wow." The redness on Xu Heran's face faded, and he sighed in a low voice. He couldn't help but put his hands together and clapped with his fingertips, "They look good." The

    others nodded quickly.

    The two songs were sung by one team. The first team copied the purity of the songs completely, while the second team took a different approach. The pink dresses showed some ambiguity while showing the tension of their crush, as if their secret crush was discovered. The subject responded secretly.

    "It's a little sweet, I choose 2." Haya said.

    "Me too."

    "I like the first one."

    "Excuse me, can we vote?" Sinno made a scissors motion towards the photographer.

    Xu Heran immediately understood, she cleared her throat and said, "Both teams are doing well, I don't know which team to choose at all!"

    Haya said with a guilty conscience, "Yes, yes, I can't control them all. The style is amazing!"

    After she finished speaking, she looked at Xinnuo. Xinnuo smiled, but touched his hair.

    At the end of the first group of performances, the host Ning Yunfei invited both teams to come on stage. She interviewed the two teams separately and asked them to take this opportunity to canvass votes.

    "There are 10,000 star makers at the scene, did you get the voting tickets from the staff when you entered the arena?" Ning Yunfei raised a piece of colored paper in her hand, "After watching all the stages, after you leave the arena, There is a ballot box in the passage, fill in the team of your choice, put it in the ballot box, the team with the highest votes among the ten teams wins, and 100,000 votes are divided equally!"

    "Of course, this does not affect your SMS voting, You can still vote for your favorite trainee." Ning Yunfei finished speaking, raising her voice, "Then, let's welcome the second group of teams, the song they are competing in is "snow""

    Xu Heran saw that when the sound of "snow" fell, the cheers at the scene suddenly increased, and the live broadcast changed, swept across the audience, and among the crowd of people with support lights on, many people shouted the name of "Lin Weining", Raised her banner and light sign.

    "Ah... First." Xu Heran exclaimed, "It's amazing."

    Xin Nuo glanced at her, his lips moved slightly, and finally turned into a shallow smile.

    "Lin Weining's ranking has always been very good. Except for the second place when he first entered the camp, he has won the first place twice in a row." Jian Yueyin whispered. On the screen, the audience's voice was getting louder and louder, and the photographer stopped the camera. On one eldest brother, the eldest brother was very strong in supporting him. He blushed and shouted with a thick neck. The little girls next to him and the trainees in the backstage laughed.

    A group of girls in fluttering white clothes came to the stage. They wore white flower crowns and had sweet smiles on their faces, like angels who landed in the world.

    Haya suddenly asked, "Is this the second time Lin Weining has performed this style?"

    Song Fenghua, who has always been silent, nodded, "She is very suitable."