Chapter 72

Chapter 72 SGS (including deep water plus more)

    On a weekday, at midnight, six girls wearing sunglasses and masks walked into the movie theater with popcorn in their left hand and milk tea in their right.

    Six people sat together in the last row, the seats in front were empty, and there was still no shadow of half a person until the staff closed the door of the movie hall.

    "Oh, it's a reserved venue." Xu Heran took off his sunglasses and said with a smile.

    Jian Yueyin put the milk tea on the armrest where the cup was placed, and said casually, "A fan asked me why we, as idols, eat fried chicken and drink milk tea

    every day." "Who is it every day?" Jiang Qiong asked, "I only dare to do it for a week. I'm not Xu Zhuzhu."

    "However, Haya does a lot of exercise every day, and of course it doesn't grow longer." Jian Yueyin said.

    Laurel tactically leaned back, "It's still growing?"

    Xu Heran touched his head, "I don't feel like it's growing so much recently. Besides, milk tea desserts, not sweetness is the biggest compliment to them."

    Several girls gave high fives, expressing affirmation.

    After a while, the movie starts.

    "Wind Forest Xiao Sheng" premiered in Beijing. Xin Nuo participated in the promotion of the premiere movie in Beijing. Xu Heran and a few quietly came to contribute to the film the next night.

    "Nuo Nuo's first movie in life, I don't know if there are any discs that can be collected." Xu Heran whispered, "In the future, we will set up a cabinet at home to store our album records and videos."

    "Yes." Jian Yueyin said in a low voice.

    "Feng Lin Xiao Sheng" is about the entanglement between the palace and the rivers and lakes, focusing on the change of royal power. The male protagonist is Tian Huanggui, who is kind-hearted and forbearing, and has many chivalrous actions. But the imperial power is ruthless. Before the old emperor died, several princes were fighting for the throne. The male protagonist stumbled into the trap, but in order to save the female protagonist, he did not retreat and was defeated in the contest for the throne.

    The heroine feels guilty. Her goal is to seduce the hero but fall in love with the hero. The love and killing between the two is also a highlight. However, the male protagonist is not interested in royal power. He would rather be an idle prince and enjoy a happy life, but under the general trend, his choice does not seem to be important. His existence was a mistake in the eyes of the new emperor.

    Xin Nuo plays the assassin who wants to kill the male protagonist.

    The sharp black blade pierced the candle flame, and when the cold-blooded assassin was walking above the palace under the moonlight, Xu Heran suddenly sat upright, his eyes shining.

    Director Li You's film composition is beautiful, and every frame seems to be able to be captured as a screen saver.

    Lang Langqingyue, the supposedly soft moonlight suddenly became extremely cold the moment the assassin appeared, and the pale light shone on the black tiles in the city. At first glance, the black tiles were like snow, while the white walls were dark and bottomless.

    The assassin stood on one side of the screen, and the entire screen survived in an instant.

    Xu Heran looked at the assassin in night clothes. She was a silent blade and an indifferent executor. She didn't care about anyone's life, including her own. She didn't care whether she was dead or alive. She only knew how to faithfully execute the master's orders.