Chapter 59

Chapter 59 SGSX crazy interpretation

    The castle hall is resplendent, with gorgeous crystal chandeliers hanging down, and the flowers around are still fragrant, but the seven people standing in the hall are invariably heartbroken.

    "You're not Ran Miao at all, Ran Miao she's gone!" Ji Songyu said, pointing to the letter with the cat's paw print.

    "Then do all our reasoning count?" the knight asked dumbly, "Do we have to start again?"

    "Wait."

    Sinuo took a deep breath, raised her hand, and hugged Xu Heran around her waist. She patted her arm, turned her head and stared at the innocent girl, and then walked to Ji Songyu.

    "Let me read the letter." Sinno whispered.

    "Poor princess, you have a strange thing." Everyone looked at Sinno with sympathy.

    Xin Nuo's expression was calm: "I haven't raised it yet, I don't count."

    Xu Heran stood two meters away from them and sneered: "Humans who don't keep their word!"

    After Xin Nuo read the letter, she was relieved and pointed to The text on the letter said: "What is said here is, thank you for the prince who died, she is free. The prince died at 11.55, so she left at this time, and it will not disturb our normal life. Reasoning, just..."

    Everyone turned their heads again and looked at Xu Heran who was standing alone.

    The girl hugged her arms, facing everyone's gaze, raised her brows slightly, she smiled slightly, suddenly raised her hand, took off the cat ear headband on her head, and raised her fingers lightly.

    The snow-white headband gently fell on the ground in front of them, as if mocking the simplicity of human beings.     "I'm in a good mood today, I'll play with you." Xu Heran said in a arrogant tone, "Despicable human beings, I thought you were just selfish and despicable, but I didn't expect you to be

    a little clever." It

's a pretty good night."

    Xu Heran hummed, stood up straight, walked across the hall with an elegant gesture, and walked towards the voting booth.

    Everyone stared blankly at her back.

    "...Wait!" Ji Songyu rubbed his temples, and pointed his index finger to the direction Xu Heran left, and then pointed to the prince's room, "Isn't that just that, that she?"

    "In the diary?" Rose said.

    "The one who dropped the curse?" Mona Sha Lee's eyes widened in shock.

    Sinno nodded: "The legend of the magic gem is that it can summon the legendary dragon with treasure. It was mentioned in the prince's diary that their throne and treasure were robbed from her, and she cast a curse, so... "

    ...Dragon?"

    "She is a dragon?"

    Everyone looked at each other and looked at Xinnuo: "Did you summon it, don't you have a magic gem?"

    "It's not me, I used a gem a long time ago." Xinnuo shook his head, "From the time of the crime to the death of the prince, Ran Miao was a real pearl cat, but after eleven fifty-five, the cat was replaced."

    "We have been solving the case together with the curse, right?" ' said the knight in a low voice.

    Everyone: "..."