Chapter 89

Chapter 89 She and Her

    Xin Nuo felt that it was not a good thing to condone Xu Heran too much.

    very bad.

    When she didn't show up at the dinner table the next day, and someone came downstairs in high spirits, Laurel, a college entrance examination student who got up early to review her homework, pressed her long eyelashes and rubbed her teeth.

    Yes, what is sick, it turns out!

    No wonder the dog Wang Wang joked about being pregnant!

    I see!

    laurel, laurel, you can't even see through your fame.

    "Tsk." Laurel turned his head and deliberately asked Xu Heran, "Would you like to cook red eggs for you?"

    Xu Heran didn't know what boiled red eggs meant, but red, she knew it was festive, and eggs, she also knew nutrition, two It should be good to add good things together! So Jinzhiyulu met for one night, and the refreshing little pearl put on a calm and unrestrained smile.

    "It's better to be respectful than to obey!"

    laurel: "Bah."

    Xu Heran: "?"

    Well, then I'll cook it myself.

    Xu Heran smiled and packed Xin Nuo's breakfast to deliver it. Looking at her happy back, Laurel smiled and shook his head.

    The new year is approaching, Cui Qi released everyone and sent them to major TV stations to participate in the New Year's program, but before leaving, everyone took a MV for Laurel's single.

    Laurel's single is "I Want You to Take Control" written by Xu Heran and Jian Yueyin in "The Next Stop Singer", and Haya, the high disciple of His Majesty Hua, participated in the singing. Several girls from SGS played various roles in it, jumping and jumping. The main shooting location was the living room of the forest villa and the underground swimming pool.

    Once the MV was exposed, it attracted a lot of attention.

    Fans who haven't left since SGS's solo flight grinned and watched the girls they liked jumping up and down in the video wearing pajamas, a certain little pearl in blue striped pajamas, a gold necklace on her neck and sunglasses on her face, Reading a newspaper by the dim pool.

    Next to Jiang Qiong Haya, holding the bathtub and towel, and asked Xu Heran if he wanted to take a bath. Xin Nuo and Song Fenghua in cheongsam walked by twisting their waists in a variety of ways, and the three were stunned.

    In the end, Jian Yueyin with a red wig and a guitar, Haya with a bathtub, Jiang Qiong with a towel, Xu Heran and Xin Nuo in pajamas and cheongsam dancing cha-cha, the other grabbed the Song Fenghua, who twisted his body from a steel pipe, and Laurel, who was wearing the most normal clothes and sang at the front, the seven people jumped around in front of the camera. The flashing light balls shone garish light, and the whole pool swayed along with them, all kinds of colors. The spot of light fell on the wall, in the water, on everyone's body...     At the end of the video, Lin Weining, who was pulling the suitcase, just opened the door, the light of the lamp ball suddenly shone on her face, and a hand stretched out from the door. , and dragged her in.     The swaying light shines on the lonely suitcase lying on the ground. At the end of the shot, it stops in the black sky in the distance.     "Seven people's MV, there are eight people's homepage hahahaha!"     "But our Xianxian was the first to like it! It's awesome!"     "Nonsense! We Xianxian also participated, but we didn't dance!"     "Xianxian Jump up, Xianxian!"     "Hahaha, the last scene is actually a live shooting of Xianxian returning home. Xianxian said it on Weibo, and said that he was shocked at the time."     "That hand must be haha. Whether it's the elegant one! I don't care if it is!"     "Why is the MV of such a dragging song like this hahaha, what's the matter with you! Let's watch this for the first SGS gathering? Come on!"     "Ahhh Nuo Nuo He Fenghua's waist is so twisted that I really spit blood! How can they twist like this! Why are their waists so thin!"