Chapter 82

Chapter 82 She and Her

    After Xu Heran sent the message, after waiting for a while, she didn't receive a reply from Xin Nuo. She checked the time and estimated that Xin Nuo was making up lessons with Song Fenghua at the moment, so she put down her phone and slipped into the living room.

    Ji Songyu was sitting on the carpet, with large and small brochures on the table in front of him. Seeing Xu Heran coming over, Ji Songyu waved to Xu He excitedly, "Come and help me, which style is the best for the wedding? It's Chinese and Western style. , what color should I choose for the wedding dress, or should I wear a skirt? If you are toasting clothes, do you look pretty with this off-the-shoulder dress?"

    Ji Songyu, who was anxious when he was talking about Zhao Rongrong, couldn't stop his mouth.

    Xu Heran sat down cross-legged, hooked over a picture book, and glanced at it. Thick picture book of beautiful girls and handsome boys holding hands and smiling at the camera on sunny grass.

    "It looks good, this pair of models is a well-known loving couple in the circle, not the kind of hype, they are really low-key and happy couples, and they have two children. This was taken many years ago by them. It is said that they invited this photoshoot. The couples who took the wedding photos in the team are very happy." Ji Songyu smiled sweetly.

    Xu Heran clicked his tongue, "Marketing."

    Ji Songyu looked over.

    "But Sister Cha, you and Sister Rong will live happier even if you don't choose this team!" Xu Heran said loudly.

    Ji Songyu then retracted his gaze with satisfaction.

    Zhao Rongrong brought the drink in person and said with a smile, "Don't bully the children, don't you have something to help them with?"

    "Huh?" Xu Heran tilted his head.

    "Yes." Ji Songyu glanced back, "Where's Yueyin?"

    Jian Yueyin was still removing her makeup, and she came to the living room after washing.

    "Say, Sister Chacha, what do you want me to do?" Xu Heran patted his chest, "As long as I can do it!"

    "It's not a big deal..." Ji Songyu rolled her eyes and said embarrassedly, "I just wanted to ask you, if Don't sing at my wedding?"

    "I have a lot of singer friends, but... It's just because there are too many, so it's not easy to choose." Ji Songyu leaned down on the sofa and smiled, "It happens that we are in the same company now, why don't we decide you? "

    Hey, you don't know, it's really busy preparing for the wedding, I want to make a decision quickly!"

    Jian Yueyin nodded and understood, "We are the spare tire."

    "No, we are the spare tire." Xu Heran corrected Jian Yueyin if.

    "...You two talk to me!" Ji Songyu touched the pillow and threw it on the two girls.

    "It's on us!" Xu Heran and Jian Yueyin nodded.

    "No, we still have dancers. When the time comes for classical waltz and Latin hip-hop, it will be no problem to hold a concert for you directly!"

    Ji Songyu said with a smile, "Thank you."

    "Sister Songyu, when will your wedding be scheduled? ?" Jane Yueyin asked.

    Ji Songyu pretended to be calm and said: "In order not to affect my work and her work, it will be set for next month. Taking advantage of the weather is not too hot or cold, we will take wedding photos these days, and we will decide the style of wedding planning and hand it over to the wedding team. Production, when the time comes, we will directly look at the plan."