Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Happy Birthday

    The huge luxury cruise ship is like a whale, swimming quietly into the dark night.

    On the extremely spacious deck, more than a dozen girls chattered excitedly.

    "Are you going now?"

    "I, I didn't bring anything!"

    "I haven't gone abroad yet!"

    "Really go to the Blue Country? Really?"

    laurel pulled his sleeve nervously, "too Suddenly."

    Xu Heran noticed that Xin Nuo suddenly frowned, then turned his head and looked in the direction he came from, Xu Heran subconsciously followed her gaze. The park at night is covered with lights, and the farther city is full of traffic, sticking under the black and blue night, like a still picture, deeply imprinted in the eyes of those who watch the scenery.

    She didn't know what Xin Nuo was thinking, but her eyes could not be avoided from the beautiful night, and fell on the girl's back. She was a scene more beautiful than the night, and Xu Heran was more intoxicated.

    "Don't worry everyone, your brokers and assistants have helped you pack your luggage this morning, including your passports, which have been safely placed in your guest rooms. In the next time, please enjoy this vacation to the fullest! "Director Liu raised his hand.

    "Hotpot!"

    "That's right," Liu Dao suddenly added, "please sit down in the four teams according to their respective teams, we will provide food with the ingredients that everyone gets at the end."

    Jiang Qiong took a breath, "Since all Food, that non-repetitive rule..."

    Director Liu smiled slightly, "Of course I have to use it, otherwise I'm sorry for everyone's rushing around all day, right?"

    Everyone: "..."

    You know it will be like this! Dog Director! !

    Xu Heran and Xinnuo sat alone at a table. They had a butter and a bone soup pot with a complete set of 15 kinds of ingredients, which made the team who only had one pot or plain water beside them envied.

    "Why do we have garlic in addition to coriander! Why do we have green onions? Why are green onions included in the dish? I'm not convinced!" Sun Lingxi shouted, "Enjoy the meat!"

    "Please—" the

    girls shouted.

    The camera faithfully recorded everyone's misery, and the onlookers looked at them with a smile.

    "Never mind, it's coming." Jiang Xiaoqiong stood up, rushed to the winner's table in the middle, grabbed a plate of beef and ran away.

    "Dog bark!" Xu Heran was furious.

    The rest of the team, look at me, look at you, and get up one after another.

    A new round of battle started again, the deck was laughing and playing, and slowly drifted away with the sound of the ferry...

    After the recording was over, the staff began to pack up, Xu Heran rushed to Xu Shan and hugged the old man's arm.

    "Grandpa, are you here to pick me up for my birthday?"

    Xu Shan said with a smile: "I'm eighteen years old, I want to have a good birthday."

    Xu Heran smiled and said, "Where is Xu Junran?"