Chapter 101

Chapter 101 She and Her

    "My name is Nuoyi."

    The woman in the white-pink cheongsam smiled gently and sat beside the round table in the living room, her snow-white fingers pressed into the pink handkerchief.

    The housekeeper pointed at Nuoyi excitedly and said, "This is the most beautiful girl in our Fengyue City."

    "Well." Xu Heran stood behind Xin Nuo, put his hands on her shoulders, and raised his eyebrows, "She is my sister-in-law.

    " Your sister-in-law?" The detective said "oh" and said to the housekeeper, "Your young lady is also good-looking." The

    housekeeper said quickly, "Yes, it's not bad."

    "Don't be bad, my brother is dead, you bastards Men are still talking about who is beautiful or not!" Xu Heran sat on the stool next to Xin Nuo, patted the table and said, "I asked you to come to investigate the case, so don't hurry!

    " He said : "No wonder I can't get married, this temper, tsk."

    Nuo Yi frowned slightly and said to Xu Heran: "Azhu, don't talk to the detective like this, we have to be polite."

    "Okay." Sitting upright, he politely said to the detective, "Please hurry up." The

    detective: "..."

    Last night at Zhao's house, the young master Zhao called friends and friends, and it was lively all night. When he woke up in the morning, the maid found that the young master was dead in the garden. The suspects were not only the young master's wife, sister, the housekeeper and maid, but also the eldest young master's friend who stayed at Zhao's house last night.

    Xu Heran said to the maid, "I suspect you are the murderer, and I didn't even hear your screams!

    "

    "Detective, you slander me when you see her coming up!" The maid surnamed Jiang was teary-eyed, "I've heard every mile and eight villages I shouted!" The

    detective said in pain, "Yes, yes, let me interrogate her!"

    "Your brother Are you not sad when you die?" the detective asked Xu Heran.

    Xu Heran played with the whip in his hand and hooked the corner of his mouth.

    "I'm sad." The

    sad Zhao Zhenzhu smiled: "I'm always introverted and don't like to be seen."

    Detective: "..." The

    detective turned to look at the deceased's wife, "You are not sad either. ?"

    Sinon clenched the handkerchief and sighed.

    "Madam is also very reserved." The detective shook his head and waved his hand, "Search for evidence! I will definitely catch the murderer!"

    Xu Heran folded his legs, leaned on the sofa, and sneered.

    The detective said angrily, "I see you as a murderer."

    "You say yes." Xu Heran showed a disapproving expression.

    "Remove, relieve the detective." The housekeeper patted the detective on the back dog-legged and smiled, "You must know that the young master is dead, and the young lady is in charge of this family! Now everything in this family belongs to the young lady... including you. Yes , remuneration."

    Detective: "...cough."

    "Miss, please." The detective and the housekeeper bent over and asked the lady to get up.