Chapter 115

Chapter 115 Shocking and exciting (two in one)

    In mid-July, the film "The Voice of Clouds" starring Xu Heran Xinnuo and Ms. Diana was released worldwide.

    China, Haicheng, late at night.

    A line of heavily armed men walked down the lit road to the cinema. The movie theater they were going to was in the business district of the Universal Entertainment Building. At this time, there were only a few people on the street. Seeing this group of girls wearing hats, sunglasses and masks at night, they all cast doubtful glances.

    "I said that you can see the road clearly without wearing sunglasses?" Xu Heran asked lazily with his hands in his pockets.

    Jiang Qiong retorted: "There are two international superstars here. If something goes wrong, can you afford it?"

    Xu Heran hooked his sunglasses down, then brushed his right arm with his left hand, patted his left arm with his right hand, and then moved his right hand down. Bracing, bending over, and doing the action of a eunuch in a costume drama, "Eunuch Wang said yes."

    "How can I hear a sour smell?" Haya embraced Lin Weining with one hand and waved the other hand at the end of her nose. Wa, "Some people are jealous of international superstars!"

    "To be precise, there are people who are jealous." Laurel said.     Jiang Qiong sneered, "

    It's ridiculous, Ben Wang is under one person, and above ten thousand people, what kind of star would be jealous of me?" The     others

    said in unison, "Who's on top?" Wang Wang shook his head.     Song Fenghua took the first step out to draw a clear line, "It's not me."     Jian Yueyin immediately said, "It's not me either." Laurel     crossed his hands on his chest, "no me."     "Eight of us, two couples, The odds are too scary." Gou Wangwang's voice was painful, "You three, whoever has a crush on me, tell me quickly and let me refuse!"     The remaining three sneered at the same time.

    "Eunuch Wang, you're twenty-eight and still haven't fallen in love, are you hooking up with others behind our backs?" Xu Heran turned around and said suspiciously, scanning Jiang Qiong up and down.

    Jiang Qiong raised her foot and kicked her in the air, "Fuck, Lao Yin is two years older than me! Why don't you talk about her!"

    Boss Yin narrowed his eyes.

    Xu Heran immediately said: "That's because the captain dedicates the love of her life to music. She is the first among us to find love! She loves music and loves her, and the two of them are lingering and locked for life!"

    After speaking, Xu Heran showed Jian Yueyin the expression "Captain, are you satisfied with what I said?"

    Xin Nuo raised her hand, squeezed Xu Heran's chin and twisted it forward, letting her see the way.

    "Dog legs." She whispered.

    Jiang Qiong laughed: "Xin Xiaonuo, take care of your woman."

    Xu Heran put his hand on Xin Nuo's shoulder, without turning his head, he waved at Jiang Qiong. Xin Nuo hummed softly and moved aside, not to rely on Xu Heran. Xu Heran, who had a somersault in the air, smiled and stretched out his long hands, dragged Xinnuo into his arms, and put his arms around him. The two figures were like two penguins tightly attached to each other, swaying and walking forward. .

    "Go away, it's so hot!" Xin Nuo grabbed Xu Heran's arm, but was pinned down by Xu Heran. She could only hold one of Xu Heran's fingers in one hand, and walked forward with Xin Nuo carrying Xu Pearl on her back.