Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Xu Heran's mood improved all of a sudden, his hand hidden in his sleeve clenched happily, and whispered, "Yeah!"

    Even the dissatisfaction of finding out that he was only sixteen years old drifted away with Xinnuo's smile.

    It’s alright, if you cross once, you’re still two years younger, think about it, it’s not a loss!

    Xu Heran pursed his lips and smiled, humming in a low voice.

    The girl next to her returned to the place and stood up. She looked at Xu Heran who was enjoying herself and was a little surprised. I think she looks pretty good. No, Xu Heran was targeting Xin Nuo before, and he didn't like a low-ranking trainee like her at all.

    Or, what they said was true, and Xu Heran planned to change it?

    Not long after, the director held up the horn and asked everyone to quietly prepare for the recording, and the trainees stood up one after another. Xu Heran took a deep breath and straightened his shoulders.

    Countless black shots are directed at the nervous girls.

    "Da da da..."

    Accompanied by the rhythmic sound of high-heeled shoes, a woman of medium height and delicate appearance walked in with a gentle smile. She raised the wheat and asked, "Good morning, girls, have a good rest. Is it?"

    "Sister Feifei--" The girls extended their voices and responded enthusiastically to her.

    The host of "Star Girl" is named Ning Yunfei. She is a very powerful singer. She is thirty-five years old this year, but she looks like she is only in her twenties.

    Ning Yunfei stood in the center of the hall and looked at the seventy trainees. She looked around at the faces of everyone, most looking at the last row.

    "Well... what happened last night really scared me, Xu Heran trainee No. 59." She suddenly called.

    Xu Heran bit his lip and smiled, took the wheat from the girl in front, and said thank you.

    "What's the matter." Xu Heran pretended to be stupid, and a nice voice entered the ears of everyone.

    Ning Yunfei deliberately asked her, "There are so many trainees, why do you only say that you like Xin Nuo? Don't you like Sister Feifei?"

    "Oh~"

    there was a roar from the hall.

    Xu Heran immediately inhaled, showing a look of fear, "Of course not!" In the

    third row, Xin Nuo raised his eyebrows and took another microphone that the staff deliberately handed over.

    "I like all beautiful sisters and beautiful sisters! My arms are always open to everyone!" Xu Heran shouted, spreading his arms.

    "Wow—"

    They were all young girls, love, hatred and hatred came and went quickly, and the sound of coaxing was louder when they heard Xu Heran's voice.

    "Hey, did you tell me that yesterday?" A warm voice suddenly entered everyone's ears, and Xu Heran's expression froze.

    Everyone's expressions swept back and forth on Xu Heran and Xin Nuo's faces, with a melon-eating expression.

    Xin Nuo shook his head and sighed, "Injured."

    Xu Heran shrugged his shoulders and shook his head again and again, then raised the wheat, smiled, put his hand on his chest and said with a stern face: "But my heart is only for Nuonuo! "