Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Starlight Girl

    Xu Heran thought about it for an afternoon, thinking about how to resolve the conflict with the heroine. Several times, she approached the heroine's dance practice room and was afraid of disturbing Xin Nuo's practice.

    When the sun was close to the horizon, Xu Heran, who was squatting in the corner, held his head and looked at the horizon. There were orange sunsets everywhere, and his eyes lit up.

    She thought of a peerless way! A great way to get those people to take their eyes off Sinno!

    At this moment, in the moonlight, Xu Heran looked at Xin Nuo's stunned expression with a smile in his eyes.

    "I really really like you!"

    I read the original book over and over again, no one likes me like you, you are not a paper man, you are my "sweet man"!

    "I want to protect you!"

    God asked me to come here at this time, and everything has not started. I will never let those disgusting scumbags touch a single strand of your hair!

    "In my whole life, I'm crazy for Nuonuo, crazy for Nuo Nuo! I hit the wall for Nuo Nuo! I want to be the most beautiful among your richest fans! The richest among the most beautiful fans That! I miss you when I eat and sleep! Nuonuo, rush to the duck—"

    Xinnuo: "..."

    Xinnuo: "..."

    Xinnuo: "?"

    "What?" She opened her mouth with difficulty, He frowned tightly, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

    How could this be? Xu Heran shouldn't have humiliated her because of her grades, and told her not to overestimate her ability and slap her in a hurry... What are you doing? , confession?

    Sinno felt absurd. She was silent for three minutes to ease her shocked heart by the current scene.

    Has Xu Heran changed? The world changed because of her rebirth plot?

    Or is this another trick designed by Princess Xu?

    Xin Nuo tried his best to calm down the chaotic mood, suppressed the deep doubts in his heart, and asked coldly, "Are you gay?"

    In a previous life, a long time later, someone casually mentioned that the little princess of the Xu family was with many men abroad, her private life was extremely chaotic, and she was infected with things that she must never touch. When she died, the girl in her twenties looked like a haggard like sixty years old.

    Are there any women who hang out with her?

    Xu Heran scratched her head, she felt that the time was almost up, and immediately retorted, "Of course not!"

    "Then you say you like me?" Xin Nuo said speechlessly.

    Xu Heran raised her hand and slapped it on her thigh with a "smack". While flying the mosquito's body, she said, "I like you, it has nothing to do with me being gay or not!"

    She had a natural expression on her face, "I like you, just I like you!"

    Xu Heran stretched out two hands, clenched his fists, and gestured with his index finger in front of Xin Nuo, "It's that kind of like, I will support you in whatever you do, encourage your likes, and want to watch your likes forever!"

    "It's the fan's love for idols!" The

    mighty Xu Heran said that she was her fan?

    Is she ringing in her ears or is the world going to end?