Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The Star Girl (including breaking ten thousand plus more)

    Jiang Qiong felt that after returning from this holiday, the relationship between someone and someone was obviously not right.

    According to the normal natural laws and biological habits of the pearl family, a certain pearl should rush up to hug and hug the first moment a certain promise appears, but now a certain pearl has been looking at a certain promise for two full minutes, a certain pearl not only did not rush Go up, and now she is still squinting, staring at a certain promise!

    On the contrary, Mounuo smiled and deliberately stretched out his hand, hooked Mouzhu's chin, pinched Mouzhu's face, and Mouzhu was hiding!

    A certain pearl didn't even give a certain pinch!

    "Hey!"

    "Something's wrong."

    The two onlookers said in unison.

    Jiang Qiong and Haya looked at each other with suspicion.

    "Could it be that Little Pearl saw that hot search not long ago?" Haya rubbed her chin, her face full of thought.

    "What's hot?" Xu Heran asked, "When you two are whispering, can you stay away from the person involved, at least two meters away?"

    She turned her head and said to Jiang Qiong and Haya who were standing next to her. .

    "Hey hey, that's boring." Jiang Qiong said with a smile.

    Xu Heran rolled his eyes, put his hands in his pockets, and asked again, "What's trending?"

    "Is it a photo out of the circle?" Xin Nuo asked warmly, "I heard from Sister Cui that the stage response was good this time. "

    It's more than good." Haya took out her phone, opened the photo album, and said while swiping, "This time, several photos of the stage went crazy. Your team's cheongsam looks out of the circle, and the pink pearl burst the stage, Thanks to the two bosses, Jiang Xiaoqiong and I followed along to rub the heat, and have the opportunity to follow the next circle."

    Haya and Jiang Qiong immediately raised their hands and clasped their fists, like a New Year's greeting, "Thank you, thank you!"

    Xin Nuo Qing He smiled, opened his arms, hugged Xu Heran's waist from behind, and put his head on her shoulders. Xu Heran still put his hands in his pockets, but he didn't hide, so he hugged Xin Nuo obediently.

    "Of course, the most rewarding thing this time is our peerless Zhengmao Xiaofenghua~" Haya slid his finger down, and on the screen, a moving picture from a long time ago appeared on the screen.

    "Huh?" Xu Heran was stunned.

    That should be the one they were promoted after the stage performance of "Follow Me". Song Fenghua sat in front of Haya with no expression on her face. Her pair of phoenix eyes that were hooked inward and warped outward glanced into the distance. It was cold and cold, like a handful of pale snow.

    She glanced at the person she saw with extreme disgust, and then retracted it with disdain. The gaze at the end of her eyes was like a dagger in its sheath, and the silver disappeared in a flash. At the end of the animation, it stopped on her icy side face.

    "Wow!" Xu Heran gave a thumbs up, "Little Fenghua handsome!"

    Xin Nuo followed with his eyes.

    "There is one more." Haya slides down again. The next photo is a photo of two girls dancing on the stage. The jade hands are raised, the fans are flying, and the long legs are lifted lightly. The beige and light blue skirt corners Just like a butterfly dancing among the flowers spreading its wings.