Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Starlight Girl

    "Either show me the show now, or wait for me to be revealed to be in love with someone one day, you choose."

    Xin Nuo deliberately stretched out his hand to count, and said with a smile: "Hey, it looks like I won't be eliminated. It's easier, isn't it?"

    Xu Heran "zhuzhu shook his head", stared at Xin Nuo with his hips on his hips, and immediately looked at Lin Weining.

    "Sister Wei Ning, are there many opportunities to canvass votes on live broadcast, and how are they divided?" she asked.

    Lin Weining said with a smile, "Sister Feifei will guide you when the time comes. The rest is up to me. I don't know the specific effect."

    She hasn't voted for herself in this session yet . It's not good to come out and grab the camera.

    Lin Weining thought about the 420,000 votes that Xu Heran was deducted, she was reduced to fifty-nine and she was the first, saying these words made people think more, and quickly changed the subject, "By the way, I heard from the agent that there is a gold master's father. When I came to the scene, I wanted to choose a spokesperson for my own products, and it is estimated that the director will test the water during the live broadcast."

    "But, isn't this show sponsored by——?" Xin Nuo glanced at Xu Heran, but Xu Heran was completely immersed in himself. In his thoughts, he crossed his hips and didn't know what to think, his eyes were fixed on the floor, and his expression was serious as if he was doing a math problem.

    Lin Weining whispered: "I don't know about this kind of thing." The

    show is too popular, and there must be a lot of sponsors coveting the advertising space, but from the broadcast of the show to now, apart from Universal Entertainment's logo and "Star Girl" Side by side, there are no other commercials in the show, and many viewers exclaimed comfortably when watching, without embarrassing oral broadcasts and various interspersed advertisements, it was comfortable.

    Xin Nuo nodded and smiled, but he felt an inexplicable ominous feeling in his heart.

    Only then did she escape from the shadow of the nightmare, and only kept telling herself that she thought too much in her heart. The original disgusting thing is very ambitious, and will only do whatever it takes to directly intervene in the program group as an investor to get the maximum benefit. These trainees are only amateurs, how could it be good to find them as endorsements.

    Thinking so, she saw the program team bring in boxes of drinks and put them in front.

    The pink packaging is painted with cherry blossoms and printed "Aisangla Cherry Blossom Flavored Sports Drink".

    Sinno's eyes sank suddenly.

    Nightmare comes true -

    Xing Yujin, you really dare to appear!

    Last night's dream seemed to be an early warning, letting her be dragged into an unsuspecting dream, trying to use the fragility of the night to defeat her, but she is very conscious now, and what happened last night will never happen a second time.

    She also won't let the second person spy on her weakness again.

    Thinking of this, Xin Nuo licked the corner of his mouth, raised his hand and patted Xu Heran's arm, and smiled casually: "Heran, look, we'll be advertising in a while, this is my first oral broadcast, so I'm a little nervous. ."

    Advertisement?

    Xu Heran immediately returned to her senses. While thinking about whether advertising would be able to solicit votes for herself, she looked ahead, and caught sight of a row of beverage boxes.