Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Starlight Girl

    "Did I come early?" Xing Yujin asked with a smile.

    The assistant director let out a breath and said quickly, "No, no, you came just in time, we are just about to start."

    He looked at Xu Heran proudly.

    No matter how eloquent you are, the live broadcast has started, you have the ability to shout, shout, and play your eldest lady's temper in front of hundreds of thousands of people!

    The assistant director asked people to turn on the screen for watching the live broadcast. Seeing that the staff was standing still, he sneered and stepped forward.

    After a while, the barrage that slid across the live broadcast room appeared on the big screen.

    "? I entered the wrong live broadcast room?"

    "Who is this man, why has he been talking since he first came in."

    "The vice president of the Xing family, the Xing family that drinks milk, he has been in the past two years. Participating in a variety show, have you heard of "The Heart of the Fingertips", it's the love show."

    "I want to see Xin Nuo!"

    "The atmosphere is not right, everyone is dumbfounded, the team is in a mess, Xu Heran Why are you standing with Xin Nuo?" The

    assistant director deliberately put a box of drinks on the table and winked at Ning Yunfei, "Hurry up and host."

    Ning Yunfei has been in the entertainment industry for more than ten years. In her current position, after so many years, it was the first time someone was so bossy towards her, she smiled slightly and shrugged.

    Sorry, I don't know how to host it.

    At this time, Xu Heran's eyes and hands were quick, and he ran over from a trot to stop the microphone in the hand of the staff who was going to deliver the wheat to Xing Yujin, and put it on his hand and patted it twice.

    "Hey, my friend in the back, can you hear me?"

    Haya shouted in a humoured voice, "Yes!"

    "Cough, come, move the camera, come this way." Xu Heran snapped his fingers, Glancing at the photographer with a sneer, the photographer shivered in his heart and immediately turned the camera around.

    "Today we gathered here. We originally wanted to announce the rankings, but something happened unexpectedly, because this guest who suddenly broke in brought him with him—don't take photos there!" Xu Heran sternly stopped the desire to go Shot on the drink.

    "I see who dares!"

    The smile on Xing Yujin's face was stiff, and there was a trace of embarrassment on his face.

    Xu Heran, she didn't give any face at all, she didn't know who she was?

    "What do you mean?"

    "Isn't it a live broadcast, what's wrong, an accident happened?"

    "Little Pearl is so fierce!"

    Unexpectedly, the popularity of the live broadcast room rose sharply, and the number of viewers soared. The staff in charge of the live broadcast thought for a while, and immediately cut the screen into three pieces: Xu Heran, Xing Yujin, and the trainees. When the assistant director glared over, they looked away in advance, pretending they couldn't see it.

    "Miss Xu, what's the matter? I'm just a guest to add a little fun to the show." Xing Yujin said innocently, and he deliberately blinked at the camera.