Chapter 60

Chapter 60 SGSX crazy interpretation

The guests who hadn't searched for evidence stood stunned in the corridor, Qiangwei's hand was still on the doorknob, she turned her head in shock, and followed the passing figure of Xu Heran.

    "...How did you move it?" Everyone asked in horror.

    Xu Heran smiled slightly, "Nuo Nuo is very light."

    That shouldn't be so easy to carry!

    Qiangwei asked Xinnuo, who was put down in a low voice, who was taking care of her clothes with an indifferent expression.

    "Don't you even resist?"

    Xin Nuo patted his sleeve and sneered.

    "Does your group often play this game?" Someone asked with a smile.

    Xin Nuo took the hat from Ji Songyu, put it on his head, and said in a cold voice, "Don't mention the past."

    Everyone: "...Understood!"

    It turns out that this is the girl group, I have seen it!

    The search begins.

    Xin Nuo walked into Pearl Dragon's room, and it was not suitable to say that the room was not suitable. There was a high platform against the wall in this room, and there were golden chairs on the platform. Many green vines hang from the wall behind the seats. The walls of rose vines are spread all the way to the ground, and boxes of various sizes are piled up everywhere.

    "Are you a cave?" Xin Nuo asked Xu Heran, who came over.

    Xu Heran raised her chin, walked to the high platform and sat down. Her legs were crossed, her left hand supported her chin, and her right hand was raised towards Xin Nuo.

    "Welcome to the palace of this deity."

    Xin Nuo looked left and right: "Where is the palace, where is the palace?"

    Yinlong squinted his eyes, and his eyes with golden color lenses flashed an unpleasant light.

    "Stupid human, don't give your loyalty to this dragon!" The dragon said proudly.

    "I can help you enter the dungeon." Xin Nuo said with a smile, she began to rummage through the boxes on the ground, looking for Xu Heran's evidence.

    "Why don't you search for evidence?" Xin Nuo said suspiciously, "Are you the murderer who deliberately paddled?"

    Longlong sneered: "I'm afraid that greedy humans will steal Benlong's treasure!"

    "...you still have What treasure?" Xin Nuo threw the empty box at Xu Heran's feet, "In the story, dragons like you will be dropped by warriors."

    Xu Heran: "..."

    "Humph!"

    She took three or two steps He jumped down the steps, stood behind Xin Nuo, and said viciously, "Benlong searches you!"

    "Please." Xin Nuo waved her hand, telling her not to harass her to search for evidence here.

    Longlong walked out unwillingly, paused for a moment at the door, and turned back.

    Sinorella raised her eyes and met Pearl Dragon's golden eyes.

    The two met their eyes.

    Xu Heran stepped into the witch's pharmacy.

    Xinnuo's room was shaped like a tree house, with a large pot in the middle, still bubbling, surrounded by bookshelves, beds, and rows of potion racks against the wall.