Chapter 102

Chapter 102 End of text

    It is impossible for Lily to be killed by Cui Economic like this.

    With a gentle smile, Director Liu pulled the suitcase, took the plane ticket, and took his wife to fly abroad for vacation.

    It's the end of the year again, when Universal Entertainment is on vacation, when bonuses are paid, and when it comes to staying up late, every department has its joys and pains.

    "I think Director Liu flew abroad because he was afraid of being sacked."

    Xu Heran squatted in the snow and called Xin Nuo.

    The signal on Xinnuo's side is not good, and the video can't see people at all, so he can barely contact him by phone.

    Xin Nuo's laughter came along the phone, like a feather slowly sweeping over the hearing person's ear, Xu Heran's ear was itchy, and he couldn't help raising his hand to touch his ear.

    "When will we meet?" Xu Heran said in a sullen voice: "Is there a chance this year?"

    "There will be." Xin Nuo whispered: "Uncle Mu is very satisfied with me, and Aunt Mu and I will go through the script again, and then we can do it. Shoot directly."

    It sounds really satisfying. Xu Heran thought to himself, this was all called by aunts and uncles.

    "I'm going to find you." Xu Heran said, "Wait for me."

    Xu Heran with a smile hung up the phone, and when he turned his head, the three people standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window turned their heads together, only Xu Jiamu held a water glass and looked at her calmly. .

    Xu Heran got up, beat his numb legs, walked over slowly, raised his hand and knocked on the glass window.

    "Hey, Mom, is the TV series about to start?"

    "Dad, tell me about the tuna you caught in the sea this year. How many kilograms does it weigh?"

    Ms. Xu Menglan held her father's and mother's arms and smiled. walk into the house.

    "Hey!" Xu Heran pointed at the backs of the three people through the glass window, and when the backs of the three people could not be seen, Xu Heran immediately turned to look at Xu Jiamu.

    This big ice cube is so gossipy all of a sudden?

    Big Ice took a sip of hot tea, picked up the saucer on the coffee table, turned around slowly, and left, as if she was simply out to enjoy the snow.

    "Strange." Xu Heran patted his clothes and entered the door.

    Xu Junran sat on the sofa and read the report. After graduation, he officially entered Universal Technology and was in charge of artificial intelligence research and development. He was very busy, and he seemed to be the next little ice cube. In this regard, Xu Menglan sighed every day, and still lost the burden of growing the Xu family. On Xu Heran, for this reason, she and Ms. Diana got together to make up a marriage bond that was said to be full of love and hope, and hung it in Xu Heran's room.

    Xu Heran, who had just returned home, was frightened by the bright red bedroom and fell asleep for a long time. She took a photo for Xin Nuo to see, and complained about the marriage. Is it okay for someone to propose marriage?

    Someone blushed slightly, looked away, Xu Heran smiled and changed the subject.

    "Have you started yet?" Xu Menglan turned on the TV and said happily.