Chapter 52

Chapter 52 SGS

   The night is dark, and the clouds in the night are flowing in the wind like smoke in the sky.

    The forest is quiet and silent, but it embraces the living beings and falls into a dream together.

    In the cozy bedroom with dim yellow lights, the girl's shadow fell on the white curtains.

    After an unknown amount of time, the girl sitting beside the bed suddenly moved. She raised her hand suddenly and covered her face with the scented cardboard. She got up in a panic and threw herself into the soft bedding. .

    "Yeah!"

    Her slender fingers clenched the sheets tightly, her head buried in the quilt, her ears flushed under the scattered purple hair.

    "Yeah!"

    Sinno buried her face in the quilt, as if she was afraid that her voice would be heard by the second person. She lay on her stomach and touched the other hand beside her. Finally, she touched a pillow and hurriedly Cover your head.

    Like this, you can hide your shyness.

    Xu Heran...how can you do this!

    Foul...

    The girl was lying upright, and she found that the thing she was most afraid of was that someone would knock on her door. She was at a loss now, and she didn't know how to deal with the girl who gave her such a precious gift.

    She began to learn the way someone often used to play dead, lying still, motionless, until her breathing was a little suffocated, and then she carefully raised the pillow.

    The black eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, full of shyness, and the long eyelashes were half-covered, but they couldn't hide the emotions that came from the depths of her eyes.

    "Xu Heran." Xin Nuo whispered, looking at the opposite wall.

    There was a narrow cloakroom between her and Xu Heran.

    "Xu Heran, you are so good now, what will you do in the future?"

    Although it was the one who received the gift, Xin Nuo murmured distressed for Xu Heran, "Where did you learn it."

    She said softly, her fingers grabbed the bed sheet under her body, and her eyes glanced at the closed door. It's a pity, or fortunately, that a little pearl didn't bother you tonight.

    Sinno ignored the strange emotions in her heart, she got up slightly, rolled down on the bed, reached over to the bedside table, and hooked the precious gift into her palm.

    The pearls born from the deep sea are properly packed into the right transparent box, and the place where it meets the wall of the box is covered with a soft transparent film.

    The transparent box will not eclipse the pearl's light at all. It shimmers with mysterious light. The blue and purple light overlap and cover each other without hindering each other and complementing each other.

    Xin Nuo Yubai held the square transparent box with her fingers and looked at the round light of the pearl, but she seemed to see a pair of bright and bright eyes. Those eyes are the real treasures, and their light is even more bright than this pearl. Beautiful.

    The girl's lips bent, she put the transparent box on her lips, and kissed the pearl lightly across the box.

    Thank you for the gifts you gave me, thank you for the wishes you gave me, and I hope that these beautiful blessings will be multiplied a hundred times, and I will return them to you.