Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Starlight Girl

    Xu Heran tilted his head cautiously, Xin Nuo leaned on her shoulder, her closed eyelashes were like black butterflies, and her wings were slender and soft. Her long black hair was scattered, and it smelled like the most common shampoo in the supermarket, but because of Xinnuo, Xu Heran felt that the smell was too fragrant!

    It smells even better than the hand-made rose bath oil sent by Sister Cui that is said to have added gold shavings!

    Biting the tip of her tongue, she carefully traced Sinno's cheeks with her eyes, and her eyes spread an infatuation that she had never noticed. I just couldn't stop sighing in my heart, "It's so beautiful."

    Nuonuo is so beautiful.

    The villain in Xu Heran's heart was paralyzed into a puddle of water, with pink heart in his eyes. She also lowered her eyes and peeked at the rest of Nuonuo... Well, Xu Heran swears to God that there is absolutely no other meaning, because the two hugged each other face to face, so some parts collided.

    Hehe, soft, thin and fluttering Nuo Nuo ~

    Nuo Nuo looks thin and tall, how can it be so comfortable to hold! Xu Heran couldn't help rubbing Xinnuo's hair.

    Summer has come, the room temperature is not cold, but sitting on the ground for a long time is uncomfortable. Xin Nuo had just vomited not long ago, Xu Heran was worried about her body, but Xin Nuo was lying on her shoulders and closed her eyes, looking like she was asleep.

    Xu Heran rubbed his fingers, his eyes gradually firmed.

    Can't let Nuonuo sleep on the ground!

    Incandescent lamps illuminate every corner of the small room, and the glass mirrors reflect a busy figure.

    The girl in short pajamas and pajamas hugged the person in her arms, gritted her teeth, and slowly propped up her two slender legs.

    "Get up, Xu Heran!" She muttered to herself to encourage herself, but she forgot one thing, she sat on the ground for too long and kept one movement... her legs were numb.

    The moment she stood up holding Xin Nuo slowly, a numb and itchy feeling rushed into her nerves instantly. Before she could react, her knees softened.

    "Snapped".

    Xu Heran was crooked on the floor, his eyes staring at the ceiling blankly.

    The person lying on her chest trembled, and the black hair scattered on her face trembled.

    "Stop laughing..." Xu Heran was incompetent and angry.

    Didn't she just not hug her!

    "Yes, I'm sorry." Xinnuo covered his face and continued to laugh.

    "Humph!" Xu Heran was angry, "I didn't do it for you."

    "Mmmm." Xin Nuo was still laughing, she lay on Xu Heran's body, stretched out her arms, and placed her palms on Xu Heran's face, rubbing comfortingly.

    Xu Heran's little flame went out.

    "Why is it so easy to coax?" Xin Nuo laughed enough, the darkness in her heart disappeared without knowing it, and happiness flowed shallowly in her heart.

    She sat up, and the girl who fell on Xu Heran's body lifted up, gently fell, and the girl with the light behind her back stretched out her hand, "Come."

    Xu Heran knew he could get up, but Xin Nuo stretched out his hand. She immediately took Sinno's arm and sat up.

    "I want to carry you to the bed." Xu Heran muttered.