Chapter 111

Chapter 111: Haya x Lin Weining

    Haya had inconvenience in her legs and feet, so the assistant found an electric wheelchair for her. As an experienced assistant, how could she only prepare one.

    In the corridor, a gust of wind swept across, Xu Heran swayed his tail, and said with satisfaction: "This thing is really good."

    "It's comfortable to sit, and you don't have to walk by yourself, why didn't I think of it before?"

    Jiang Qiong nodded in approval.

    Haya drove over slowly and said sincerely: "Just like you, no wonder people always say we are stupid."

    "Let them talk." Xu Heran drove the gear to the maximum, rushed out, and a cheerful voice landed on the ground, " I'm happy!"

    "Target racecourse!" Jiang Xiaoqiong followed closely.

    Haya immediately turned her head and asked Lin Weining, "Xu Zhuzhu is not going to hold a concert abroad next month, so she can't be nervous? Isn't Xin Xiaonuo filming with Granny Pearl in Languo?"

    As a person who shows off her ring all day A pearl with a partner, shouldn't she be waiting for Lan Guo to follow Xin Nuo back and forth? After all, that's her home.

    Lin Weining put her hands on the wheelchair and pushed Haya slowly forward.

    "Then guess, why is she here?"

    Xu Heran had been preparing for a concert in Languo for the past two months, and Xinnuo was driven back within half a month of going to Languo.

    Haya immediately replaced herself with Xu Heran, and Lin Weining with Xinnuo, she understood in seconds.

    The woman in the wheelchair touched her chin and heard Lin Weining smile: "Nuo Nuo is very strict with the shooting requirements, Zhuzhu is here, she is probably easy to play, you can see that Nuonuo and Zhuzhu are very gentle and happy.

    Haya paused when he touched his chin, looked up, and looked at Lin Weining with deep and sharp eyes . Lin Weining lowered her eyes suspiciously and smiled at Haya.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Xianbao, how old are you this year?" Haya asked knowingly.

    Lin Weining put her hand behind her head, pushed it forward gently, and whispered, "I don't have good intentions, you know that I am one year older than you."

    Haya "suddenly realized", "It's twenty-six, it's calculated to debut. Six years later, we Xianxian are still so innocent."

    Under her buttocks, the wheelchair "Ka Chi", who was walking slowly forward, stopped in place, and the innocent Lin Xianxian stretched out her arms, went around Haya's neck, and pushed back.

    "Do you say it again?" Lin Weining bent down, put her lips against Haya's ear, and gently threatened.

    Haya pressed the tip of her tongue against her teeth and deliberately approached Lin Weining's direction. Lin Weining's lips were caught off guard against Haya's ear, she was stunned, and her face suddenly turned red.

    Lin Weining stood up abruptly, stared at her smug back, bit her lip, and raised her hand.

    "Crack!"

    It was still a light palm, patting Haya's head.

    The person in the wheelchair seemed to have been hit by a heavy hammer. With a whimper, he held his head and bowed down, "It hurts! I can't get up! It takes the fairy's kiss to be resurrected!"