Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Starlight Girl

    "Bang, bang, bang." The

    restless heart beat in the narrow chest cavity. At this moment, the flesh and bones seemed to be turned into thin paper. The beating heart slammed into the paper with a "bang", and the paper body reflected a complete shape. , It seems that with a little more strength, the hot heart will pierce the paper and jump out of the body.

    The background is dim, and everyone's expressions are like blurry old photos or movies recorded on unfocused cameras.

    Low laughter, voices mixed together, and beyond the stage separated by a wall.

    Ten thousand people cheered, ten thousand people cheered, ten thousand people called out her name, and ten thousand people raised the light in their hands.

    Those two people who were hugging couldn't be disturbed by the light, they hugged tightly, their upper bodies swayed slightly, and the satisfied smiles on their faces could not be concealed.

    "Xu Heran, mind your heartbeat." Xin Nuo put her chin in Xu Heran's ear and whispered teasingly, "It's so noisy, it bothers me!" The

    young girl's face couldn't help but turn red, but at this moment, she The sudden rise of inexplicable stubbornness and unwillingness to admit defeat made her unwilling to bow her head.

    "Really? I thought it was your heartbeat!" Xu Heran whispered.

    "Oh, some people are lying now, are they so skilled at rake? Don't you blush?" Xin Nuo said, deliberately wanting to raise his head to see if Xu Heran's face was not blushing.

    The girl who was teased by her didn't even think about it, the arms around her slender waist were hard, the slender palms pressed tightly against her back, and Xinnuo was pressed into her arms.

    Xin Nuo's body was like a crescent crescent, which was imprisoned in Xu Heran's arms.

    "What to look at, don't look at it." Xu Heran whispered.

    "It doesn't make sense." The black-haired girl raised her head slightly and put her hands on Xu Heran's shoulders. She was holding a fan with her fingertips, and the pearls reflecting the gentle light hung quietly on the pink-haired girl's shoulders. The tassels fell and shook gently.

    "Then treat me as being unreasonable." Xu Heran said calmly.

    Xin Nuo was stunned for a moment, then rolled his eyes, "Xu Heran, you've grown taller and your face is getting thicker?"

    "You can lie, but it's not unreasonable, Haya is right, some small pearls are so bad Inside." She chuckled.

    Xu Heran's ears were hot, she sniffed the fragrance in Xin Nuo's hair, and whispered as if confused.

    "No."

    "I think Sister Nuonuo is the one with the fastest heartbeat, but you usually don't make a sound, maybe your heartbeat is like a human, so you don't want to make it louder." Xu Heran narrowed his eyes, Very serious tone.

    "Well, why don't we verify it?"

    Xu Heran licked his lower lip and said with a smile, the palm behind Xin Nuo's waist loosened and lifted up along the printed, soft fabric...

    "I can turn my head . Is it?" Jiang Qiong shook Song Fenghua's fan and asked Haya, "How long will the two of them hold each other     ?

    "

With her right hand swinging the fan, Lin Weining stood between her and Jiang Qiong. No matter who swings the fan, they can take care of her.

    "The candy is too hard, it hurts my teeth." Haya raised her eyebrows, shaking her fan a little harder, she turned her head slightly, glanced at the two people who seemed inseparable and hugged, and licked it. lip.