Chapter 46

Chapter 46 SGS

    A small bowl can eat a large bowl: "tui! tui! tui!"

    "Hahaha!"

    "Sure enough, it's the mother of the bowl!"

    "Hahaha, you can tell by the tone of voice that it is our wife, and the name is so true!

    " The comments that I knew immediately became lively. The fans of SGS seemed to be on an outing, and the comment area of ​​the marketing account was full of joy, as if the marketing account for Xu Heran and Xinnuo was announcing that "suddenly moving" won the best CP of the year. General award.

    In Huaguo City A, Yu Wan sat in his studio, humbly dropped his mobile phone, grabbed a pen, and drew lines on the tablet. On the shelf of her drawing table, three cats with smooth skin and shiny fur were squatting, with round eyes, and their heads moved with her brushes.

    "Small chopsticks, small spoons, small forks, and big cups."

    Golden Retriever, who was quietly lying at her feet, raised his head in confusion when he heard his name, and Yu Wan scratched his forehead.

    "With Mama there, these villains will never bully your sister, right!" Yu Wan raised her fist in an impassioned tone.

    The cat squatting in the middle yawned, put his head on his paws with disinterest, and closed his eyes.

    Yu Wan's phone kept beeping "ding, ding, dong, dong". She knew it was the sound of a comment. Yu Wan picked up the phone and was about to turn off the sound, but saw a comment "ding" on the desktop.

    "I'm super shocked! Mrs. Wan, who are you? Goddess Lu replied to you!"

    "Ah?" Yu Wan was stunned, lay down on the seat, and turned on the phone.

    I saw that under her two aggressive Weibo, there were more than 10,000 replies in an instant, and they were still increasing wildly. The reply from the top of the building was topped. The ID picture is a girl wearing a high school uniform, as beautiful as the moon, smiling. , the reply of this id was forwarded by countless people and took a group photo.

    Lu Manxin: "Yo, it turns out that this is the legendary social fear. I have learned a lot. Thumb."

    Yu Wan: "..."

    Weibo, a marketing account that was supposed to be calm, became popular in an instant, and it floated directly to the hot search. Many people followed the hot search and clicked into the personal interface of the person with the most likes.

    Lu Manxin, Certification: Global Chairman of Lu Group.

    Personalized signature: Baby Nian, I don't want to sleep on the sofa tonight.

    "Fuck, Mama, the richest man!" "Ahhh,

    Mom, I saw the richest man! I'm alive!"

    "Hahahaha, Mrs. Wan actually knew Goddess Lu! She was mocked, is this mockery?"

    "So, the Internet Mrs. Wan, the cool and dazzling Mrs. Wan, is actually a social fear? Hahaha, there is a picture!"

    "Mrs. Wan actually knows the richest man Mama! Could it be that Mrs. Wan is actually a celebrity beauty and a friend of Goddess Lu?"

    "No. Yu Wan turned off the voice, threw the phone in the cabinet, and said coldly, "I'm just the best friend of Lady Lu's wife."

    Hot searches rose rapidly, and the news that the richest man appeared under the marketing account quickly overwhelmed the WeChat account published by the marketing account. The content of the blog, Lu Manxin's Weibo comment was less than two minutes, and the rhythmic Weibo "click" of the marketing account was gone.