Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Starlight Girl

    "Universal Entertainment, Xu Heran, 1,092,144 votes!"

    "Let's congratulate Xu Heran, after deducting 420,000 votes, he regained everyone's love with a perfect stage and a new attitude, and returned to his debut from the 59th place. !" Ning Yunfei shouted loudly.

    In the trainee seats that were guaranteed not to be eliminated, the ten trainees who successfully entered the top 42 stood up and applauded with a smile.

    Xu Heran was led by Xin Nuo to stand up and pushed onto the stage by her. The beautiful fantasy-like girl raised her head, looked at the stage covered by the spotlight lantern, took the wheat foolishly, and thanked him subconsciously.

    "I... Fifth?" As if in a dream, Xu Heran couldn't help turning his head to look at Xin Nuo under the stage.

    The big screen behind her began to broadcast the benefits that are only available when the debut players are ranked, VCR alone. The whole one-minute video, all of which are personal clips of Xu Heran, she performed indifferently on the stage, the reality of her bouncing off the stage, her clothes wet with sweat during training, and her drenched hair with firm eyes ...fixed on the head-turning, bright, bright-eyed smile.

    "I...thank you, thank you!" Xu Heran bowed to the camera. When she stood up, transparent water droplets cut across her face, and she burst out laughing, as if she had the satisfaction of the whole world.

    "I didn't expect that I really didn't get eliminated, and I still have such a good ranking. No matter how many times I say thank you, I can't express my feelings!" Xu Heran stood upright, with a sincere tone, "But I still have to apologize to the star makers. , because I abused the number of votes before, and I will definitely not in the future, I promise here!"

    "Also, I would like to thank Sister Yueyin for giving me such a good song, and Sister Fenghua and Haya for choreographing such a good dance! Laurel, Jiang Xiaoqiong and everyone showed such a good stage together!"

    Xu Heran raised his head and looked at Bright lights, the eyes are shining like a river of stars.

    To be watched by all eyes, to be acknowledged, to be encouraged, that's what it feels like.

    Once again she could stand center stage and perform to anyone who would listen to her sing.

    "Finally, I want to thank sister Nuonuo, my favorite sister Nuonuo! I'm sorry I just bit you, I will try not to bite you in the future!" Xu Heran tilted his head and blinked at Xin Nuo.

    "You will definitely forgive me, right?"

    The girl whose eyes were still red just now had a rogue tone at the moment.

    fight?

    Si Nuo, who was sitting under the stage, smiled. She shrugged her shoulders, pushed back her hair on purpose to block the teeth marks on her shoulders, and shook her head at the camera, looking like she couldn't do anything about her.

    "Love you, guys!"

    Xu Heran blushed and shouted loudly, then turned around embarrassedly, walked up and down the stage, and solemnly took a seat on the fifth silver seat. She was so happy that she even forgot to return Mai to the staff.

    Haya turned around, raised her hand, and Xu Heran immediately gave her a high five!

    Not long after, the fourth trainee Sasa sat beside her, and the two shook hands amicably.

    "Next, the name of the 39th trainee will be announced." Ning Yunfei said, "The 39th, beyond the economy, Xu Yanran." Xu Heran, whose

    heart was still pounding, raised his eyebrows with a faint smile in his eyes, looking at Xu Yanran Take to the stage. Xu Yanran is not tall, looks thin and weak, and has a pale face, which seems to easily arouse the desire to protect others.