Chapter 76

Chapter 76 SGS (Overlord Ticket Plus Update)

    The first day of the competition officially ended, and the show officially booked hotels for the artists of various companies, with different floors for men and women, but for other reasons, Cui Qi rejected the good intentions of the show team. Hotel re-booking.

    "Is there a dance tomorrow for Nuonuo?" Laurel asked Xinnuo on the way to the hotel.

    The agent who came to the capital with them smiled and said, "This hotel has a full range of functions, including a massage theater bar and a relaxation room for yoga and dance. Nuonuo can train with a dance partner at night."

    Before Xinnuo could speak, Xu Heran, who was paralyzed in the seat, asked He raised his eyebrows, "No need?"

    Xin Nuo, who was sitting next to her, didn't speak, and the eyes of several people in the back row fell on Xu Heran.

    "No, Xu Zhenzhu, you have to eat this kind of vinegar?"

    Can Xu Heran admit it!

    "How can there be vinegar?" Xu Heran folded his arms and said solemnly, "Jealousy helps digestion."

    "Are you hungry?" Xin Nuo asked her.

    Xu Heran rubbed his stomach, "It's okay."

    "Well." Xin Nuo smiled and looked out the window and whispered, "Then digest it more."

    Xu Heran: "...Huh."

    Let's play sports with Xin Nuo tomorrow The dance partner of the dance competition is a new actor signed by Universal Entertainment at the beginning of this year. He has just been admitted to the Beijing Film Academy this year and is only one year older than Xu Heran.

    When a few people got out of the car, the new actor was already waiting in the lobby. The boy was tall and had a good spirit, but he was restrained and looked nervous.

    "Good afternoon, have you eaten yet?" Jian Yueyin asked him.

    "Hello, Mr. Jian, I plan to practice with Mr. Xin before going back to eat." The boy said with a shy smile.

    Xu Heran responded lazily, "Okay, let's go up."

    "Okay, okay." The boy said quickly, and actively went to open the elevator door for everyone.

    "Xu Zhenzhu, look at your appearance." Jiang Qiong frowned at Xu Heran, "Did they talk to you?"

    "Cut." Xu Heran put his hands behind his back and raised his chin, with the look of a master returning to the house.

    "If sports dance allows two girls to be together, what's the matter with him!"

    Xin Nuo's mouth twitched slightly and quickly dropped, she patted Xu Heran's arm, "Don't think about the mess, you'll stay with me later Are you okay?"

    Xu Heran lowered his head and stared at Xin Nuo, "I ll be watching you!"

    "Be careful." The

    blue-purple eyes collided with the jet-black eyes, and Xin Nuo narrowed his eyes.

    "Be careful with me, too." In front of the elevator, the boy who had been waiting for a long time probed his head and asked cautiously, "     Uh

    ...Hi?"

, Xu Heran deliberately followed Xin Nuo and the boys, making strange noises from time to time.

    Xin Nuo turned around and clicked Xu Heran's nose.

    Little Pearl opened her mouth, "Ouch" and pretended to bite her.

After robbing the heroine, she ran [entertainment circle]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara