Chapter 87

Chapter 87 She and Her

    At seven o'clock in the afternoon, Jinyitang.

    The seven girls from SGS, except Xinnuo, who were wrapped tightly, were led into the box by the slightly panicked waiter. When they entered the door, the seven girls took off their sunglasses and masks in unison.

    After lying in the hotel all night, Xinnuo, who was brought to the hotel by the assistant, was leaning in the seat and drinking water slowly.

    "You guys are more eye-catching."

    Jiang Qiong wiped her face, "Am I so beautiful that there is no difference between before and after makeup?"

    "It's said that you can't wear all sunglasses." Laurel pulled out the chair and sat while talking. Come down and grab your chopsticks.

    Sinno had finished ordering and asked the waiter to serve it before they arrived, still steaming.

    "A style you choose, I will report your yardage directly." Xu Heran sat next to Xin Nuo and whispered.

    "Yeah." Sinno stretched out his index finger and poked the water glass at her as a friendly gesture.

    Others greeted the "bedridden" Sinno.

    "Are you alright?" Lin Weining said with a worried look, "I feel that you have been sick a lot recently. It's been a while, and you've been sick twice. " Zhiru

    laurel: "What have you eaten?"

    Xin Nuo noodles He didn't change his color, "Maybe I've been tired recently. I woke up in a hurry today, and I felt nauseated and had a headache. I just got some sleep."

    "Haya didn't get a lot of supplements. I'll give you three supplements a day when I go back." Laurel said , "But I think your face is alright, it's red in the white."

    Xu Heran looked like he wanted to laugh and didn't dare to laugh. He honestly lowered his head and peeled the shrimp, even shrinking his shoulders.

    "Thank you, Your Majesty." Xin Nuo's voice was calm, she raised the bowl, and put it to Xu Heran's hand. The culprit, the culprit, immediately offered a peeled prawn to the Nuomi people.

    On the table, there are three people who know that Xu Heran and Xin Nuo are together, but only one dog who knows how specific they are. Even Jian Yueyin, who is attentive and gentle about accidents, never thought that a certain little pearl was just eighteen years old. She took her sister to bed.

    The dog cleared his throat and glanced at Xu Heran, determined to take revenge.

    She smiled slightly, and her tone was deliberate and gentle, "Nuo Nuo, you said you were nauseated. I heard the same symptoms as when my second aunt next door was pregnant. She was also sick at that time."

    "Pfft.

    " , A few girls were choking, coughing and coughing, looking at Jiang Qiong's expression and couldn't say anything.

    "What are you talking about!"

    Everyone accused Jiang Qiong, and the expressions on their faces clearly read "You dare to make fun of Nuomei, do you want to live!"

    Jiang Qiong laughed, and continued in Xu Heran's warning eyes: "I and I You said, at that time, the second aunt was sick. If she couldn't sleep well, she was in a bad mood. If she was in a bad mood, she beat up the second uncle, what kind of rolling pin, feather duster, and taught me that the second uncle didn't dare to speak loudly when he was beaten. , be obedient, give whatever you want, and serve in a low voice."