Chapter 47

Chapter 47 SGS

    "Can I perform again?" Xu Heran stood behind Li You, put his hands on the back of his seat, and asked excitedly, "Nothing else, I just want to see our Nuonuo's wonderful performance!"

    She Raise your hand, with your left hand down and your right hand up, in a rolling posture.

    "That's it, huh—"

    Little Pearl raised her hand, her eyes were bright, and her mouth opened wide.

    "Crack!" In the

    front seats, the few people who were "busy" with their heads bowed heard Xu Heran's words, and paused at the same time. Then, the screenwriter holding the teacup smacked his lips, and the other screenwriter who fastened the button again The buttons were undone, and the palms patted on the clothes. The only assistant director who couldn't make a sound to cover up pinched his wrist, his expression became more and more distorted because he couldn't help laughing.

    In the middle of the crowd, the thin director put his right leg on his left, hugged his arm, and put his leg down after a second. He raised his head and said calmly to the trembling assistant who lowered his head and shoulders, "Go give me Miss Xu, pour a glass of water."

    Cover her mouth first!

    "Oh!" The assistant turned around and ran out, finally unable to hold back when the door was closed.

    "Hahaha!" In the

    corridor, the nervous entertainers raised their heads in horror and looked at the assistant who was rubbing his face and laughing.

    ...This crew should be normal people, right?

    Seeing that Mu Yiye hadn't stood up yet, the assistant director hurriedly got up, walked to the stage, and asked, "Emperor Mu, are you alright?"

    "Oh, our props have been used for a long time, the legs of the table are not flat, and you fell down, right? , I'm so sorry!" The assistant director asked Mu Yiye to go down the stairs, no matter whether he was an actor or a big star, he couldn't really let people fall into trouble in his own crew.

    Mu Yiye replied, in an instant, humiliation, shame, anger, hatred... All kinds of emotions spread in his heart, and before the assistant director came on stage, he got up quickly, his face gloomy.

    "I'm fine." The man gritted his teeth.

    He has lived for thirty-four years, and since he entered the entertainment industry at the age of twenty-five, he has never been so ashamed!

    The assistant director hurriedly turned his head and said loudly to everyone in the audience, "Emperor Mu Ying said he's fine."

    Did you all hear it?

    "It's fine." Xu Heran said quickly, "I heard from my mother that when people get older, they have to be careful when walking and doing things. Slowly, because older people don't fall. It's good that Mu Yingdi is fine!"

    "..." In the

    front row, the screenwriters drank the water button, another assistant director took over the task of the director on stage and looked at the watch, while Li You's expression remained unchanged, turning his head to look at the door.

    "Xiao He hasn't come back yet?" I

    asked you to pick up the water!

    The assistant who received the water rushed in together with Mu Yingdi's agent - to be precise, it was Mu Yiye's agent who rushed in, and the assistant was holding a disposable cup and couldn't stop it.