Chapter 55

Chapter 55 SGSx Crazy Interpretation

    In late autumn, the weather turns cold and the autumn air is cool.

    In the blue sky, white cloud lines broke through the sky and landed at the Capital Airport.

    Xu Heran wore black sunglasses, a mask, a baseball cap, and a loose red sweater on his face. He pulled his suitcase and walked out of the hall quickly to meet his assistant.

    "Our itinerary is confidential, and there are no fans to pick up the plane." The assistant whispered.

    "It's good, the car, let's go." Xu Heran couldn't hide his excitement, his suitcase flew up, and he couldn't hide the smile on his face when he saw the familiar nanny car.

    She ran over and pulled the car door open, "No-ah, where's the person?"

    Xu Heran looked at him.

    Behind her, someone came out quietly, stood on tiptoe, and put his hand over her sunglasses.

    "I haven't seen you for more than ten days, my eyes are not good." Xin Nuo joked.

    Xu Heran grabbed her wrist and touched her, "You're thin!"

    "Lie, get up quickly." Xin Nuo released his hand, patted her butt, and got into the car after Xu Heran. The two of them just sat down and started to unload their equipment. .

    "How are you two, is Nuonuo sleepy from the crew, have you eaten yet?" asked the agent on the co-pilot.

    Xu Heran's eyes were fixed on Xin Nuo. He hadn't seen him for more than ten days. Xin Nuo seemed to look better again. His face was fair, and his eyes had not disappeared from the coldness in the play.

    Wow.

    Xu Zhenzhu smiled and couldn't help raising her hand to touch the end of her eye.

    "Sister's eyelashes are so long." Xu Heran whispered.

    "Hand." Sinuo took Xu Heran's finger and answered the agent's question, "I slept well yesterday after eating the plane meal, and I'm not tired."

    "That's good, let's go directly to the hotel set by the show team. The books have already been placed in your respective rooms. Everyone go to the hotel to rest as much as possible, and wait for the makeup artist sent by the show team to apply makeup. We will go to the scene, and then Just get into filming," the agent said.

    "The shooting time is two days and one night. Everyone, work hard. "Crazy Interpretation" is one of the most popular programs on Beijing TV. You must perform well."

    Xu Heran nodded, "We work hard!"

    "And the program team has repeatedly explained , you can't discuss the script or exchange information in private, let's cooperate with the show team well, do you know."

    "Mmmm."

    Xu Heran leaned in the seat and looked aside, just in time to meet Xinnuo's gaze.

    "I've made up for the first two seasons of "Crazy Interpretation" in the past two days, sister, are you the murderer?"

    Xin Nuo glanced at her slowly, "The script is not in my hands."

    "Use your sixth "

    Hmph, I don't know who the murderer is, but you dare to lie to me again..." Xin Nuo was still holding Xu Heran's fingers, she deliberately grabbed Xu Heran's knuckles and put it down to her mouth, He raised his eyes slightly and looked at Xu Heran threateningly.