Chapter 94

Chapter 94 She and Her

    After investigating the truth about the Beijing Grand Theater attack, the police arrested the Xing Group criminal gang headed by Xing Yujin and brought them to justice.

    Once the matter was announced, there was an uproar in public opinion. Those marketing accounts that once wanted to take the opportunity to slander Xu Heran and Xinnuo changed their tune and deleted their remarks that they used to make wild guesses, but they didn't know that everything they did was collected by the legal department of Universal Entertainment. , just wait until the main case is over, and then clean up these insects, ants, snakes and rats hiding in dark corners.

    Many fans or just passers-by saw the official announcement and rushed to Xin Nuo, Song Fenghua and Xu Heran's Weibo to encourage them.

    "It's really hard to underestimate the maliciousness of people's hearts. It's too terrifying to instruct and force others to deliberately hurt others, just because I lost face three years ago."

    "And that time, the Xing family's crown prince took it upon himself! I forgot about it. , if it weren't for this incident, who would still remember him! This person is too despicable!"

    "The police notice said that the Xing family crown prince did not only do this once, no wonder he is so skilled! It is true that you can't just look at the face, know the person. I don’t know my heart, I think back then when I watched "Heartbeat on the Fingertips", I even knocked on his CP with another female guest, how happy I was at the time, and how disgusting I am now! I really vomited!"

    "Xing Yujin Didn't the character design collapse three years ago? This kind of appalling thing happened in this era, which made me suddenly wonder if the Xing family had used the same method to force their colleagues before, otherwise, how could Xing Yujin be so skilled! I'm with you Say, I'm not surprised what happens to the Xing family now!"

    "Upstairs, when you say that, I suddenly feel terrified. Thinking about it this way, there used to be a lot of beverage and dairy companies in Haicheng, but only the Xing family is the only one. , Xingyao drinks have only been made in the past two years, but don’t forget, behind Xingyao is Universal.”

    "I'm not used to Xing's drinks. The milk has no milk taste at all. We all buy fresh milk from the nearby dairy factory. We can only say that the local small enterprises are unfavorable, and the scale is not in the eyes of the Xing family. Can you live until now?"

    "...Don't speculate, we have to trust the police and the law will investigate."

    "Alas, I still feel shivering, I can only say that it is fortunate that Xing's encounter this time is Universal, Universal wants money, money, and people, but Xing is not easy to bully. If it is an ordinary person, alas, you should not be bullied to death."

    "Support Universal to sue Xing Yujin to death! If they dare to bully Xin Nuo, they are bullying Xu Heran! He paid the price!"

    "Xing Yujin goes to jail! The sewing machine is old! Step on it and cry for mercy, and continue to go to jail after crying!"     "

    Hahaha, it's your big wet man!

    "

Boycott Xing's products, and boycott sending money to the heirs of Xing's criminal case abettor!"

    "Must boycott!!"

    With the support of public opinion, the case went smoothly. The case was handed over to the Beijing Court, and the case was heard publicly.

    The handsome man who had returned to China for half a year, with unshaven beard and bloodshot eyes, stared coldly at the judge on the stage. When the judge asked him if he pleaded guilty, he kept sneering.