Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Starlight Girl

  "...Excuse me." Lin Weining slammed the door shut.

    Why don't I knock on the door.

    Although I went back to my dorm, why didn't I knock on the door!

    The kind girl swallowed her saliva. Although she had just stepped into Xinran's door, she wouldn't suddenly give her such a mouthful of candy—wait, it was Xinnuo who was just picked up, right?

    The blushing girl couldn't help raising her hand, covering her face, and out of courtesy, she reminisced the scene she saw a minute ago three times and stuffed it into the back of her mind.

    She calmed down for a moment and looked up at the house number.

    "Dong Dong."

    "Can I come in?" A

    muffled "Come in" came from the room.

    Xu Heran squatted on the ground, pinched his ears with both hands, and smiled brightly at Lin Weining when she entered the door. Lin Weining smiled back to her subconsciously, but she noticed that the mouth, nose, and cheeks of the girl squatting on the ground were red... The girl who was always gentle couldn't help but turn red.

    "Um..."

    Why!

    Why should I blush for both of them!

    Lin Weining shouted in her heart.

    "Sister Wei Ning, have you eaten yet?" Xu Heran, who was squatting on the ground pinching his ears, asked her.

    "Well, after eating, how about you?" Lin Weining sat on the stool and turned to look at them, embarrassed to ask Xu Heran why he was squatting on the ground, thinking that he was also punished by Xinnuo.

    "Leave her alone." The girl with a cold expression on the stool said indifferently, her legs crossed, her slender shoulders leaned on the back of the chair, and she sat in an arrogant posture.

    The girl's smooth arms showed a warm glow under the light, her slender fingers pinched the silver fork, and she slowly forked a shredded carrot and put it to her mouth. The light fell from the end of her eyes and sprinkled on the girl who was squatting against the stool.

    "After all, pearls should be considered as stones, stones, no need to eat." Xin Nuo said coldly, his palm-sized face, red and mottled, was rubbed out by Xu Heran.

    "Ugh..."

    Xu Heran hummed with a drooping mouth.

    "Huh?"

    Xin Nuo's eyes slanted, Xu Heran immediately shut up, raised his head, watched her take a bite of shredded carrot, chewed it in her mouth, and then frowned.

    Nono doesn't like carrots.

    "Give it to me!" Xu Heran said quickly.

    She put her chin on Xin Nuo's leg, her eyes were sparkling, her mouth was open, her lips were red and her teeth were white, "

    Ah—" "No." Xin Nuo deliberately threw the bitten carrot into the trash, "I saw this Do you have shredded carrots? I won't give you any if you throw them away!"

    "Woooooo..." Xu Heran pretended to cry.

    "Do you know what's wrong?"

    "Jidao provoked."

    "Do you still dare?"

    "Don't dare."

    "Humph."