Chapter 50

Chapter 50 SGS

    In the photo, someone's white face was stuck with wet hair, and water was dripping down his face. The wet hair at the edges is green, and the depths are black, like a forest that no one has ever stepped into, dark, rich in color, and mysterious in depth.

    Her hands were holding the lower half of her face, her mouth and face twisted into a strange look, but her eyes were fierce, as if a planet was about to fly out of those blue-purple eyes, she had no scruples to smash everything in front of her, her eyes were rebellious, Fierce and tugging.

    The fans who wanted to make fun of her because of her hair color were silent, and some people muttered softly, and the words followed the keyboard.

    "You... why are you so fierce!"

    "That's right, it's amazing that you dye green!"

    "Yeah, you're amazing that you're green!"

    "And make faces, some small pearls have developed themselves and become green, so don't do it. You're numb, who do you rely on to water you when you're so green!"

    Xu Heran leaned on the stool, letting the hair stylist blow his hair while replying to the message.

    "How about it, looks good or not!" The

    Ma Ma immediately gathered around.

    "Good-looking! The baby is the best-looking in the world!"

    "The wet pearls are green~"

    Xu Heran said: "That's still Nuonuo the best-looking in the world, I'll be the second."

    "No no no, You both look good! I declare that you two are the most beautiful hair pearls and the most beautiful Nuonuo in the world! Lock me up!"

    Xu Heran quietly gave her a thumbs up, and before she had time to reply, a big hand said "Huh" "Stretched out from behind, "snapped" and snatched her phone away, "da" to lock the screen.

    The stylist quickly and tactically stepped back.

    A sinister voice asked behind Xu Heran: "Xu Heran, if you don't have a good rest, you still dare to do things online?"

    Xu Heran stubbornly said, "I don't!"

    "Why don't you? I just went to order food for you, and now some people are starting to speculate that the actress who scared Mu Yiye was Xin Nuo! I'm still surprised that we didn't release the news that Xin Nuo went to the audition, it turned out to be you Ah..."

    Cui Qi raised his hand and pressed it on Xu Heran's neck, "Now that there is no room for you at home, how dare you go to the Internet?"

    "I'm innocent!" Xu Heran said calmly and calmly, "I don't have it~ Please Don't make false accusations of Xiaozhu's innocence, I'm just weeding and weeding on Weibo, Kua Xinnuo is beautiful, can't I praise my sister for her beauty?"

    Several people who had already finished blowing their hair gathered around, each holding a mobile phone in his hand. Cui Qi stepped aside.

    Xin Nuo took the lead in putting her hand on Xu Heran's half-wet head and rubbing it, "Well, is it ugly?" Jian Yueyin

    pinched her left ear, "Well, is it ugly?"

    Song Fenghua cautiously pinched her right earlobe, "Well, is it ugly?"

    Lin Weining and Haya stood side by side in front of Xu Heran, and at the same time asked with a smile, "Well, is it ugly?"

    Jiang Qiong laughed "quack" on the sofa, and Laurel, who just woke up, was still eating melons to understand things Ins and outs.