Chapter 63

Chapter 63 SGS

    At the Christmas concert, Xu Heran didn't sing with Xin Nuo. According to the agent's words, Xin Ran had too many fans, and I hope the two of them will converge. Although fans take puppy love as a stalk, it's not good to talk too much.

    Xu Heran was a little depressed, and when he saw Xin Nuo calmly obeying Sister Cui's words, he felt more depressed, and more unclear... grievances.

    At ten o'clock in the evening, the concert ended successfully. Everyone waved goodbye to the fans and told everyone to pay attention to safety on the way back. The one-year work of SGS has ended successfully, and the next step is to participate in major awards ceremonies, annual meetings and...the end of the period.

    "It's snowing!" Jiang Qiong glanced at the window by chance, and said in surprise, everyone jumped and jumped on the stage, talking and singing, and now their voices are a little hoarse, and they can only show surprise with expressions.

    A group of people ran to the window and raised their eyes excitedly.

    The city is brightly lit, and the river is full of water.

    One after another, white snowflakes descended on the world and sprinkled on the heads of all passers-by.

    Jian Yueyin leaned back and said with a smile, "Who said I'm not romantic? Come, go out with me for a couple of laps, and we will also experience the romance of sharing your life with you."

    Xin Nuo laughed: "Sister Yueyin's Romance is Mei's wife Hezi."

    "Well, I can't find a real person." Xu Heran said deliberately.

    Jian Yueyin smiled slightly at Xu Heran, and a certain pearl jumped in her heart, thinking of Jian Yueyin's current goal, and immediately changed her words: "Of course, our big room is music, eternal white moonlight!"

    Everyone immediately ridiculed Jian Yueyin.

    "It's amazing, Sister Yueyin, not only does she hug her left and right, but her son also has wings."

    Jiang Qiong touched her mouth, "I want to eat chicken wings."

    "Why do we Yueyin have to have three wives and four concubines?" Haya Putting his hand on Jian Yueyin's shoulder, "the musical instruments in our music room range from big to small, one is counted as one, and they are all from Yueyin's room."

    Everyone: "Oh~"

    Jian Yueyin: "..."

    Even Song Fenghua looked serious and said to Jian Yueyin, "It's amazing!"

    Xu Heran opened his arms and faced the falling snow.

    "Our sister Yueyin has three palaces and six courtyards, the eternal emperor of SGS!"

    "This emperor will punish you to sleep in the cold palace today." Jian Yueyin sneered at the initiator.

    "Don't, I'm not from your palace." Xu Heran looked left and right, rubbing his chin, "You be the emperor, let Nuonuo be your imperial sister, how about me being the concubine?"

    Xin Nuo raised his hand and pointed his finger. Swipe across the mirror, the room is very heated, and the mirror is a little wet.

    "Not much, unless your consort's horse is a horse that lives in a stable." The girl raised her eyebrows.

    At this moment, laurel suddenly raised his hand, grabbed Xu Heran's arm, and sang: "The concubine looked closely, it said Qin Xianglian was thirty-two years old, and sued the court concubine! ①"