Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Starlight Girl

    "Bang."

    Xu Heran almost bounced up and sat back in his seat. Cui Qi only saw the gray blanket flying up, "Pfft" covering Xu Heran's head, the corner of the blanket hanging alone at her waist, her long legs curled up pitifully.

    Cui Qi: "...?"

    "I'll get out of the car to take a look, you two don't get out of the car," Cui Qi explained.

    The two people in the car were silent.

    After the driver and Cui Qi got out of the car, the girl on the left moved. Xin Nuo took off the blanket and breathed in silently. Her long black hair was messy, and a few strands of hair were slightly raised due to static electricity, making her reddish face look a little innocent.

    "..."

    Xin Nuo raised his hand, rubbed his face, looked at someone lying beside him who was pretending to be dead, pursed his lower lip angrily, and a trace of water vapor spread from his dark eyes.

    But this kind of thing happened between her and Xu Heran, and she felt... I can't say whether it's a disadvantage or not.

    She tried desperately to find a reason for herself in her heart, trying to forget what happened just now, but saw that Xu Heran was still pretending to be dead, sitting stiffly.

    For some things, when one person's reaction exceeds the other's, the other person will calm down strangely, at least at this moment, Sinno is, she even wants to laugh.

    "Xu Heran?" She raised her voice, "What's the matter with you?"

    Xu Heran didn't move.

    "Well, it turns out that you like me so much..." Xin Nuo deliberately stretched his voice and said in a sad tone, "Shouldn't ordinary people be ecstatic in this situation?"

    "Don't you like Sister Nuonuo? "

    Oh, there are pearls, they are just talking about it." She imitated Xu Heran's fans on the Internet, "It's really a scumbag."

    Xu Heran still did not move, like a dead pearl.

    Xin Nuo felt strange. She stuck out her body slightly, pinched the corner of the thin blanket hanging on her shoulders with her white fingertips, and pulled the blanket away with slight force with her arms.

    "Huh—"

    Xu Heran's face flashed across the thin blanket, and then a hand suddenly rushed out and grabbed the other corner of the flying blanket.

    The two grabbed each corner of the blanket across the aisle, and the blanket was pulled straight.

    Xin Nuo raised her eyebrows, and looked at the bright light with her red eyes.

    The person nestled in the seat made a "uh" sound, and the expression was not the embarrassment and embarrassment that Xin Nuo thought. Unexpectedly, Xu Heran had a serious thinking expression on her face. She even stretched out a hand and touched it. jaw.

    A few seconds later, Xu Heran, who was immersed in his own thoughts, turned his face and looked at Xin Nuo again. Her eyes were like a soft brush, wiping the blanket connecting the two and falling on her neck, and following Xin Nuo's reddishness. Her skin rose up, slid softly across her chin, and finally settled on her moist, pink, unpainted lips.

    "Well..." Xu Heran sighed in an unintelligible voice.

    Sinon moved her fingers slightly, and as she carefully probed her gaze, a strange feeling appeared on half of her body. She cleared her throat and chuckled calmly, "Look at what I'm doing, am I wrong?"