Chapter 77

Chapter 77 SGS

  With the waltz of "Alice in Broken Dreams", Sinno successfully won this year's sports dance championship. Song Fenghua and Laurel got good rankings in gymnastics and swimming in the afternoon respectively. This session of the Star Sports Conference ended with the final SGS champion.

    Many artists looked at the eight beautiful girls on the podium, and sighed in their hearts, how can some people look good, they are very popular, and they still perform so well in a sport? Give everyone a chance!

    Compared to artists, many entertainment companies saw SGS's outstanding performance in the sports meeting, and they couldn't help but think that after their debut, the sales of each album were unparalleled, the ranking of each single was far ahead, and the programs they participated in, breaking through viewership rate.

    From the summer of last year to today for a whole year, the men's and women's groups in the entertainment industry have been suppressed and beaten by SGS, and it seems that they will be suppressed and beaten for another year.

    "Fortunately, there is still one year..." Many entertainment companies comforted themselves, as long as one year, when SGS disbands, their company's group will finally be able to see the light!

    Just one year!

    The comforted entertainers raise their fighting spirit! As long as one year, you don't have to hide under the light of SGS! After the dissolution, a person fighting alone is better than eight people together, right?

    At the end of the sports conference, the eight people from SGS stayed in the capital and waited for the album signing. At this time, Xinnuo's movie was coming to an end. With the excellent script and the perfect interpretation of the actors, "Wind Forest Xiao Sheng" directed by Li You became the summer vacation this year. file to harvest the biggest winner.

    "Just tell me how many streets to dump Emperor Mu?" everyone asked Xin Nuo.

    Xin Nuo sat on the table, propped her cheeks, heard the words, and said in surprise: "Hey, is there a movie by Mu Yingdi this summer?"

    The few people who heard her words were silent for three seconds and laughed.

    "Wow, those who are close to the pearl are red, those who are close to the promise are black, you still say that the little pearl is bad, can you hear what you are saying?" Jiang Qiong said loudly.

    Sinon gave an elegant smile.

    Xu Heran held his face in both hands and looked at Xin Nuo with a smile.

    In the first ten days of September, SGS held a signing meeting at the Beijing Yin Yin Impression City. Only 1,000 people could get the chance to sign the signing. However, the fans who came to support were blocked by the official, and the outside of the venue was still overflowing. Fortunately, Universal Entertainment did it in advance. It was a good plan, the order on site was maintained well, and the signing ceremony ended smoothly.

    "I don't know these four words when I sign it, and my head hurts." Xu Heran rubbed his wrist and said that he was disgusted, but everyone could see the smugness flowing from the end of her eyes.

    These fans seem to have agreed in advance, let Xu Heran sign, and Xin Nuo sign Xin Dong,

    Jiang Qiong rolled his eyes, "Don't let Sister Cui hear what you said!"

    Jian Yueyin smiled: "I seem to see Someone asked Nuonuo to sign Xindong, and then asked her to sign other CP names?"

    Is there such a thing?