Chapter 95

Chapter 95 She and Her

    Xu Heran has a lot of scenes, she looked at the escape, but she calmed down in private, memorized the script over and over again, learned lines, positions, and performance from Xin Nuo, and because of her special eye color, she must play every day. Wearing beauty contact lenses, in Xu Heran's words, really needs to put film on the eyes every day.

    Director Liu is very open when filming variety shows, and his character is also brought into the filming. He is a very tolerant director and likes the actors' exploration of characters and self-play, allowing Xu Heran to perform to the fullest.

    Then Xu Heran can still pretend to be polite. In and out of the play, cats and dogs are teased. From the very beginning of the happy "Little Pearl is here", to the later "Little Pearl is here!"

    By the time Xu Heran finished his career, a group of people burst into tears. Set off firecrackers to send her off.

    "As for what, everyone likes me so much?" Xu Heran asked knowingly, leaning on Xin Nuo and saying, "I haven't started school yet, since everyone can't bear me, should I stay for two more days?"

    Xin Nuo's waist was sore, pretending to be calm Said: "Don't you want to go to a variety show with laurel?"

    "Alas." Xu Heran sighed, "I don't want to leave my sister, I've been so happy for more than a month, I'm dreaming about the days we will live together in the future. Xin Nuo: "

    ..."

    She smiled slightly, raised her hand to touch Xu Heran's cheek, "Well, then we have to work harder."

    No, we can't indulge her like this, go on like this... She won't be able to support her for long.

    Xin Nuo sighed in his heart and sent Xu Heran into the car, his eyes flashing darkly.

    We had to find an opportunity to let Xu Heran know how difficult it was for her, to save her from being like a black hole that she couldn't fill all day. Xin Nuo subconsciously rubbed his waist and frowned slightly.

    It's just two years old, so how much energy can it be?

    Xu Heran, aren't you tired?

    When the car drove out of the film and television city, Xu Heran retracted his gaze and said to his assistant, "I think Nuonuo is hiding something from me."

    The assistant perfunctory without raising his head: "Well."

    "And don't you think Nuonuo's smile before leaving is a bit strange?" Xu Heran touched his chin and said.

    "Hmm."

    "Is she thinking about proposing to me?"

    "Hmm... huh?" The

    assistant turned his head with a "shuh", and his wide eyes met Xu Heran's bright smile.

    "Just kidding."

    "...Don't make such a joke, it will kill the assistant." The assistant exhaled.

    Xu Heran narrowed his eyes, "Then you can treat me as if I will give you another vaccination." The

    assistant immediately shrugged, "Thank you."

    "Humph."

    Xu Heran leaned back, picked up the phone, and thought about it, no Send a message to Xin Nuo. After she finishes her career, she will go to variety shows non-stop, and Xin Nuo will stay in the film and television base to continue filming. Their current efforts are all to get closer to the future.